various engine for sale

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
engine parts, that is, too many to list. if your needing something, let me know and I'll see if I got it and will post a pic of it. I'll try and sell cheap to move it out.

I just sold my last 109 block a week or so ago.
I do have a perfect condition, blasted, painted throttle cable bracket. I'll post a pic tommorow. $25 shipped

here is a pic of throttle cable bracket. some time in next few days I'll try to start a list of what I have.
20160324_172907.jpg

I have all the brackets, in like new condition, harmonic balencers, and pulley, correct turbo flywheels.... steel vac lines....

Hector, do you mean the small L shaped bracket pictured?

dalton, I'm drawing a blank on the ignition module flat plate bolts, I thought it was just 3 spider nuts that screwed onto the 3 studs?
I have a good working ignition module and coil pack I'll take $60 shipped (pictured)
20160325_090127.jpg

Inline for the ignition module and coilpack if they are AC Delco. Would like a pic of the coil and module separated.

turbobuick1035 you are first for coil pack and ignition module.
I don't know that either coil pack is acdelco as I can't find a logo on them. Both i had tested on my car and where working fine before I stored them or I would have pitched them.
I'll do $30shipped to lower 48 for the extra coil pack shown
20160325_100151.jpg

yeah forgot to ask if they were AC Delco...I can't tell either....ill pass
Sorry turbobuick1035 I just read your post completely. All I saw at first is "ill pass" lol. I believe the ignition module to be first generation AC Delco. Not 100% sure on the coil although just based on looks, I suspect it could be. It's only fair I point this out so you can have a second crack at it. Otherwise I'm taking it assuming I was next in line.

626, got your pm, but what do I need to look for to tell if its acdelco or not? and what about the other coil pack? what do I need to look for?