Variety of TR parts - Powerlogger, Translator, trans, and more!

To make things easier...

I will update the list and add parts as I find things. For questions, pictures, etc. just ask.

All items are PLUS SHIPPING. For PayPa by credit cardl, add 3%.

- Full PowerLogger setup. This was removed from a customer's car when it was converted to Comp Cams XFI. Not sure what code version is flashed into it. but it is simple to update to the latest version. Comes with all of the cables, and if you really need it I can burn you a software CD. (The software and flash can be downloaded from fullthrottletech.com) - $200

- Rebuilt '87 BRF transmission - Fully rebuilt BRF trans with all the right pieces, hardened input shaft, etc. This was built by noted TR "Hot Street" class racer David Day. Its owner had an accident with his car roughly 1000 miles after the rebuild, and decided to let the car go with a different trans, and sell the nicely rebuilt one to try to recoup some of the losses. - $950 (Price plus shipping on R+L Carriers to your location. No core needed. Will be bagged and pallet-ted at no additional charge for worry-free shipping.)

- Translator and 3.5" MAF - Removed from the same car that had the XFI installed. The case of the Translator has the decal removed, and the mounting tab is a little tweaked from use. Get the entire setup to install a LS1 MAF and Translator for half of what they cost new! - $200

- Digital dash for TR. Odometer displays 17,xxx. Clear panel has some scratches. Fully operational. Removed from wrecked vehicle. - Best offer

- Boost sensor for TR digital dash. - Best offer

- 84/85 TR MAF - Best offer

- ATR cold air intake airbox with K&N filter - Aluminum airbox for ATR cold air system, designed to be used as part of their cold air setup. 14" K&N filter substituted at the factory for the ATR unit. Filter is not cleaned. Will not fit with front mount intercoolers or many stretch intercoolers due to their piping or scoop locations. - $50 (add $10 to have filter cleaned and oiled before unit is shipped)

Any questions, just contact me at keller_s@swbell.net

Pics of the "ATR cold air intake airbox with K&N filter", first in line for the ATR pending pics

Some requested pics. The airbox is sitting upside down. It is dirty from use, and has been in my garage for some time.

Attachments

• IMG_1229.jpg
    IMG_1229.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_1231.jpg
    IMG_1231.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_1306.jpg
    IMG_1306.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 608
  • IMG_1307.jpg
    IMG_1307.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_1308.jpg
    IMG_1308.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 598
I can wipe down the airbox before sending. To disassemble and wash/clean/oil the filter will be an extra $10. This item originally had a long hose, and a scoop with it.

Attachments

• IMG_1310.jpg
    IMG_1310.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 596
Items added

I will update the list and add parts as I find things. For questions, pictures, etc. just ask.

All items are PLUS SHIPPING. For PayPa by credit cardl, add 3%.

- Full PowerLogger setup. This was removed from a customer's car when it was converted to Comp Cams XFI. Not sure what code version is flashed into it. but it is simple to update to the latest version. Comes with all of the cables, and if you really need it I can burn you a software CD. (The software and flash can be downloaded from fullthrottletech.com) - $200

- Rebuilt '87 BRF transmission - Fully rebuilt BRF trans with all the right pieces, hardened input shaft, etc. This was built by noted TR "Hot Street" class racer David Day. Its owner had an accident with his car roughly 1000 miles after the rebuild, and decided to let the car go with a different trans, and sell the nicely rebuilt one to try to recoup some of the losses. - $950 (Price plus shipping on R+L Carriers to your location. No core needed. Will be bagged and pallet-ted at no additional charge for worry-free shipping.)

- Translator and 3.5" MAF - Removed from the same car that had the XFI installed. The case of the Translator has the decal removed, and the mounting tab is a little tweaked from use. Get the entire setup to install a LS1 MAF and Translator for half of what they cost new! - $200

- Digital dash for TR. Odometer displays 17,xxx. Clear panel has some scratches. Fully operational. Removed from wrecked vehicle. - Best offer

- Boost sensor for TR digital dash. - Best offer

- 84/85 TR MAF - Best offer

- ATR cold air intake airbox with K&N filter - Aluminum airbox for ATR cold air system, designed to be used as part of their cold air setup. 14" K&N filter substituted at the factory for the ATR unit. Filter is not cleaned. Will not fit with front mount intercoolers or many stretch intercoolers due to their piping or scoop locations. - $50 (add $10 to have filter cleaned and oiled before unit is shipped)

- 84-86 Regal (& Riviera?) Digital Climate Control head unit for the interior. Sits where the "sliders" normally are. Working; right side mounting tabs broken off. - Best offer

- Walling & Co. Datarase II ACT EPROM eraser. This unit has adjustable erase time from 2 to 24 minutes. Can handle EPROMS up to 40 pin DIPs. Once owned by Dan Smith (those who have been around awhile may remember him...) who modified an override switch for the lid protection switch so you have have the lamp running with the lid off. These retail for nearly $40. No manual, but there is really none needed. Eproms shows what the regular Datarase II looks like. - $20

RJS Neck Collar/Brace. - SFI 3.3 approved. Adult. Blue. Too large for my scrawny size 15 neck. Tried wearing once and I just rattled around in it. Like new, in the bag. RJS Racing Equipment 20216-1-3 - RJS Neck Braces - Overview - SummitRacing.com - $15

Any questions, just contact me at keller_s@swbell.net

For those who still learning to read english

Read this line slowly and carefully. It will likely answer all the questions about PayPal, shipping, etc.

All items are PLUS SHIPPING. For PayPal by credit card, add 3%.

seCond in line for brf rebuilt. I too would like to know the "etc." details and what stall was used in it. Shipping to 79764 please. Thanks. Jr.

The trans was used with a 2800-3000 Dan Boxdorfer D5 rebuilt convterter. I used one of those for 25k miles on my car and loved it. THE TRANS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CONVERTER. No billet parts, DOES have a hardened input shaft. Will get D-Day to spill the details himself. I assume it includes Alto reds, etc., but we'll wait for the details.

Transmission build details

Hardened stator support, shift kit, all new clutches and steel plates, new band, bushings, HP pressure valve in front pump, and all new seals.

The only thing that escapes memory is whether the pump is 10 or 13 vein.

Looking for a spare digital dash as a backup. PM me a price, I am local.

Thanks
Bryan

Once owned by Dan Smith (those who have been around awhile may remember him...)

Loved that guy.

Any of you St Louis guys see him around?

Does the digital dash have the stock chip or the 199mph chip?

Thanks,Sean