Valve cover plug

TeeTopZ

I have a metco breather instead of my oil cap. What plug can I use to block off the hole on the side of the drivers valve cover? Is there a cmmon one used or a part # that works?

I have a metco breather instead of my oil cap. What plug can I use to block off the hole on the side of the drivers valve cover? Is there a cmmon one used or a part # that works?
I bought a rubber plug from Ace Hardware that you would use maybe to seal off a beaker, and I cut a groove around it, and snapped it in to place. Used some black rtv around the groove before I installed it. Worked perfect

Why do you want to plug the ps breather? Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm trying to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's wanting to plug the factory vent hole of the VC. He already has an aftermarket breather in place of the oil filler cap for ventilation.

Jdjjfdjfhdhfhjfjfjfjfjfjfjjgjfjfnndk8oookfkjjfvvv
Why do you want to plug the ps breather? Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm trying to learn.

In my opinion you're actually better off keeping it. I was just offering a solution to answer his question.

Why keep it and have two breathers next to each other? It has a breather jammed into the elbow and split it and oil spits out of the hole. I would gladly keep the oil cap if a breather properly in the elbow. Lmk if you know of one.

There is no breather on the PS of a TTA. Would be nice if there was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Thera

There is no breather on the PS of a TTA. Would be nice if there was.

Thera[/QUOTE]
Yes. Just one on the drivers side. Unless you're running 2 driver side valve covers