Valve Cover Breathers.

motorhead

motorhead mike
What I need to know are either dimensions of, or P/Ns for the valve cover breathers for both stock valve covers.

I am looking for help particularly with the Oil Filler Neck... Yes, I know that Ramchargers sells a kit, but living in Canada it is a royal pain to get stuff into the country w/o paying out the a$$.

So if anyone has ever done this themselves please help :)

Or if you have a link to that K&N filter chart (ES1 sent it to me once) I’ll go from there.

Thanks,

Originally posted by Intercooler
No vendors in Canada? Try Jack Cotton, he has all that junk.

There are one or two "complete" vendors... but they are WAAAAAY overpriced on most items.

However, we have some nice independants that help out.

Jack Cotton is a great guy for sure, but I am not sure if I care to risk the customs & brokerage fees for a pair of breathers. A Power Plate yes... but not for generic parts... gotta support this economy too, ya know?! ;)

I am just going to go to the local speed shop and pick up these items.

Hey Mr. T. I paid $80.00 Canadian for the filler neck breather and the breather for the passenger side valve cover bypass. I bought them at Mopac Auto. Don't know if you got Mopac back east? I also got them at my buddies shop's cost. Oh, BTW, I hate to say this GO LEAFS. Damn that hurt:mad: Cheers!:)