Value of Domain Name DoorCountyWaterfront.com

GNregistry

Value of Domain Name Door County Waterfront.com, it is the Cape Cod of the midwest, it is the land that points out into Lake Michigan from Wisconsin, over 300 miles of waterfront property excluding bluffs with waterfront overlooks. Homes ARE SELLING, becuz it is the rich people from all over the U.S. and the World, purchasing summer get-a-ways... One family from New York have almost 1 million dollars into home and cars parked in garage hooked up to trickle chargers that they visit 4 times a year for a week, jag conv and benz, they are from NY.

I purchased the domain name long time ago, now a realtor/coldwell banker from the Door County Area is interested in buying it... How could I even figure a value... one waterfront home is $1.3 million and another hut with 432 sq ft is selling for $130,000... try erika nelson dot com for listings

here is the realtor and listings

Hello,

I noticed in godaddy.com that you are the owner of the domain name doorcountywaterfront.com, and I also saw that there is no website active that corresponds to this domain name. Would you be interested in selling it?

Thank you,

Erika Nelson, Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker Door County Horizons
931 Green Bay Road
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
(920) 559-6049 Direct
(920) 743-8881 Office
WebFile.com

It can vary greatly. One guy was squatting on a name for a $60 million housing project that we were building, and they wanted $50k. We bought the same name with .net instead of .com for $5, so you have to be careful. On the other hand, we had branded a new development went through a research company to confirm nobody had the name of the property, only to find out after spending a lot of money to brand, that someone did copyright the name. Cost us $60k to buy the rights. Cybersquatting doesn't work too well. I'd do more research on what names have sold for in the last year. If you get a few thousand for it, I'd be surprised.

Tell them to buy the .net or the .org for $6,or you better go buy them all,because im guessing they will be gone...maybe they want the site and activity that goes with it,but if i was you id secure the rest of the domaines and link them along with the .com...I asked the owner of horsepowerforums.com to sell me that link and he said 50k,I went and bought horsepowerforum,horsepowerforums in the .net and the .org...all for around $20..and if you google horsepowerforums,im the first pull... :)

have them make an offer, tell them that you are going over all offers and will decide july 1st, or something..

have them make an offer, tell them that you are going over all offers and will decide july 1st, or something..

X2

Remember, there won't be too many people that want that domain. Buy all of them now and sell as a lot. Funny, nobody has offered to buy my infectedwithavirus.com. I thought of that when there was a new storm worm variant released and I overheard two office skanks talking about the *fun* they had over the weekend. infectedwithavirus was fitting for both situations.

exactly my words go buy another version unless you need .com, it was purchased years ago through a business and I kept it, it doesn't matter, even if I never sell it cost me $8 per year for 20 years, $160, ummmm not much money in the end, just another drink less for me -- I am not starving... thank you

it doesnt take much to get what your looking for, just a tweak here or there,
WATERFRONTHOMESINDOORCOUNTY.COM, is example, if you get greedy, they will just change it, my understanding is, not so much the url as much as search engine optimizing the site...good luck/

I'd want to lease it to them for like $30 a month with some type of automatic increase annually. Have it direct deposited into an account, then just let it grow.