Value of a stock 87 GN cat back exhaust.

RFC2

I did not know here to post this so if wrong feel free to move it. The exhaust is not for sale (yet).

Exhaust is off a 87 GN with less than 28k miles. It may have a lot less as I bought the car with aftermarket exhaust and the original came with it.

I sold the car and wonder if the stock exhaust is worth anything.

depends what kind of shape it is in. My buddy has a 26K mile car and his exhaust was rotted pretty bad. Probaly need to post up pics.

Pics

Pics

Attachments

• 000_0005.jpg
    000_0005.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 000_0006.jpg
    000_0006.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 127
wow that is in nice shape for stock....that should bring at least $100 i would think.....

muffler

Hey, not saying that yours is, but the baffles in mine collapsed and it wouldnt flow exhaust very well. I actually like the stock muffler and replaced with the flowmaster force 2 kit and it was quieter then stock. And was fine with me.

Hey, not saying that yours is, but the baffles in mine collapsed and it wouldnt flow exhaust very well. I actually like the stock muffler and replaced with the flowmaster force 2 kit and it was quieter then stock. And was fine with me.

Not a problem. Just want to make sure mine is OK before I try to sell or give away.