Value of 240 Mile GNX

charliep

Hey guys some guys I know have a 240 mile GN. All documents, Still have the plastic and the window sticker. Cars never seen rain/snow. Only driven a few times and trailered to car shows. Today we were discussing if the car would bring 100k or not. Looking for opinions

"Hey some guys I know" sounds kinda like a preacher a carpenter an a rabbi walk into this bar..

Gnx

I think if it was a gnx it would bring 100,000.....:cool:
if it was a gn you would probally be lucky to get 60,000 + :D

It's worth as much as anyone that wants it will pay.:rolleyes: Why not try for 240k, thousand a mile?

I sold a 38 mile GN in plastic still, all documents for $33,500. If you threw in an avg GNX it still may not get $100K.
If its a GNX, its worth a try, if not $100k now, wait a year.

Also can't say it's never been in the rain! Every GNX got soaked for 2 days while they sat outside in the rain being converted from GN's @ASC! :biggrin:

thats a amazing fact.. did you go back into weather.com's history charts to find this out philly :p

No dork sunshine boy! :biggrin: Just Google Buick and GNX and you'll find them all sitting in the rain outside of ASC!

asmbly2.jpg

asmbly1.jpg

See... all wet! Those mild winters out there and giving you cobwebs in the head! :D

Ha! Ha! That site is pretty funny. Check out this computer generated blurb at the bottom of the page:

"Shop for used 1987 Buick Regal Grand National GNXs in Bonham, Texas within your budget - Before you can determine what used 1987 Buick Regal Grand National GNX you can afford, you need to know how much you can spend. One certainty is that you don't want to end up with an outrageous monthly payment for the Bonham 1987 Buick Regal Grand National GNX you buy. The standard to go by is allocating 20% of your net income for your car payment.

Choose a 1987 Buick Regal Grand National GNX that meet all your needs - It's important to choose a used 1987 Buick Regal Grand National GNX that meets your needs as well as your wants. Do you need a lot of cargo space? Do you need used 1987 Buick Regal Grand National GNXs in Bonham with four-wheel drive? Do you want your used 2001 Acura MDX MDX car to be really fast? Do you want a used 1987 Buick Regal Grand National GNX with great gas mileage? The answers to these questions and more will determine what 1987 Buick Regal Grand National GNX for sale in Bonham you purchase."

Do you need used 1987 Buick Regal Grand National GNXs in Bonham with four-wheel drive? Do you want your used 2001 Acura MDX MDX car to be really fast? :D four-wheel drive? And the one question concerning performance has Acura in it? WTF? :eek:

Sorry, It's a GNX. I was just kinda interested if anyone had gotten 100K for one yet. No it's in in Texas, it's in PA and they really haven't been trying to sell it. I had stopped by to talk to them yesterday and they said they were thinking about selling it. They said if I get them 100K they would buy me a rear for my car so..... Anyway thanks for the help.