Valley Pan?

UncleDave

In the Booster Seat
Using the FelPro Stage 1 intake gaskets, thus no integrated valley pan. Is a valley pan necessary, and if so, where can I find one? (I tried a search but nothing came up...) Thx!

Delete the PCV valve and no need for a valley pan. If you feel you MUST use a PCV valve, you can cut the port flanges off of an old intake gasket and then bend flanges on the side of the "pan" and then sheet metal screw it to the bottom of the manifold.
My vote: Delete the PCV, problem solved.

Question, WHY the 1200 Fel-Pro intake gaskets? With those gaskets you need to check manifold alignment, too. Add thinner head gaskets (stock is .064") and thicker intake gaskets, and you will most likely need to mill about .080"(+/- .020") off of manifold flanges. If your head ports have been ported out to the 1200 Fel-Pro, then, carry on. If not, use the stock valley pan gasket.

Hi Ken,

I really need to update my sig one of these days... GN1 aluminum heads, .060 HG's, the FelPro 1200's were recommended. Actually they line up just right.

And I'm not married to the PCV valve so it makes no difference to me. I'd just as soon delete it.

Thx!