vacuum lines...what do I really need?

Hot Air 85

turning parts into TR
I have an 1985 hot air car with EGR delete ported manifold(not on car yet), no cruise control, pretty minimal stuff. What do I really need for vacuum lines, and how much of the dumb little stuff (egr solinoid, boost solinoid) on the DS valve cover can I get rid of?
Can I just run a manual boost controler from intake to WG? I know I need at least one vacuum source for the MAP sensor but can i get rid of the other stuff?

Kinda confusing I know but my goal is to have a really clean looking "back to basics" classic hot rod appearing motor when the hood is lifted

You are going to need vacuum for fuel pressure regulator, MAP sensor and wastegate for sure! If you are eliminating the EGR, heater/air controls and cruise control, don't need vacuum lines for them. How about the fuel tank vent canister? You might want to keep that (or not).
Conrad

As I recall, it pulls a slight vacuum on the gas tank which pulls the fumes/vapors to the charcoal cannister where they are collected and injected into the engine.
Conrad