vacuum line

nwb300

vacuumline.jpg
[/IMG]

While I was working on the car I somehow broke this vacuum line. This pic is of the passenger side fender..... I know its important but right now i'm just moving the car from the garage to the drive way and back so I just used duct tape for now. Does anybody have a good one of these laying around thats not a dried up and brittle? Thanks!!!!!

Just replace the entire line with new vac/slicone line, you don't have to use the hard plastic type. Follow the line and measure the length needed. Go to any autoparts store and have them cut you the length needed, replaced and call it a day.
I replaced all my vac lines with slicone, gbodyparts has a kit, i got away with using mr gaskets slicone hose kit.

looks like the MAP line, isn't important at all unless you are logging or like the dash boost lights. So as above I would just replace with a new hose and ditch the plastic factory line.

Going to just buy a silicone kit. Just one question.......all the kits come with 6mm and 10mm hoses, but I noticed that one kit has 3mm and the other has 4mm. Which one would you guys recommend and is there a preference of Mr gasket (summit) or spectre (autozone)???? the autozone brand is half the price.

For the line I would go with the 6mm. 4 is way to small and 8 is a bit big.

For the line I would go with the 6mm. 4 is way to small and 8 is a bit big.
I'm looking to replace as many vacuum lines as I can under the hood. Not just the one I broke. All the kits I see come with so many feet of the 6mm and 10mm but they differ in the smallest size 3mm/4mm. Is 3mm to small for anything I would need?