Vacuum Line Diagram?

Robes87GN

Bench Racing Hater
Can anyone point me in the direction of a diagram for the vacuum lines on an 87 GN. Thanks.

It should be on a little sticker right along the front of your engine bay somewhere. if not, i know gnttype.org has one on the site somewhere

To make a long story short, I have nooooo clue where any of my vacuum lines go. It is becoming frustrating having only sensors and vacuum lines to put on and not being able to do the vacuum lines.

The hard lines should guide you. From the vac block, the back line is PCV, goes right in the back of the intake to the PCV valve (11/32").

The next one is the MAP sensor, goes to hard plastic line along the back of the engine to the passenger fender.

Next is the fuel pressure regulator. Just need a small amount of hose to go from the hard line to the regulator.

Next is the EGR which comes off the hard line to a check valve, then a vac tee. After the tee, it continues to the EGR solenoid (the bigger nipple). Then, you run a line from the smaller nipple on the EGR solenoid to the EGR valve itself. Coming off the tee is a three way check valve that splits to the Cruse system and the HVAC. Cruise runs around the driver's fender, HVAC runs hard plastic line into the passenger fender.

The one closest to the front of the engine is the charcoal canister. You just need to run line from the hard line to the canister solenoid with a check valve in between. It should run behind the alternator and out toward the canister.

I don't think this gives you any new info but along witht he diagram you should get somewhere.