Vacuum line/diagram for A/C

SavageATL

I had my tranny rebuilt/replaced a few weeks ago and since then the A/C doesn't switch modes, it blows out of the top of the dash and on my feet all the time. It does change from cold to hot and back. I think a vacuum line is disconnected/broken? Which one is it likely to be? I don't have a diagram for it.

Check to see that you didn't break off or disconnect one of the nipples on the tee that is on the driver's side firewall. There are 3 lines on it - one from the manifold and then 2 out - 1 goes to the HVAC that moves the vent doors to distribute the air across the firewall past the heater valve, the other I forget where it goes, but I just had the same issue on mine.

the other small port goes to the vac reservior ball under driver wheelhouse (also tees off before line goes into fender to feed cruise servo if equipped)

the large port of the HVAC check valve (1/4") goes to the engine vac source (teed off the line going to the EGR control solenoid) then to another check valve ( whiter /black 1/4" in -out) blocks boost from engine side so it doesnt reach the egr solenoid or the hvac check valve , but allows vacuum