V8 rx7 (lt1) 5.5k

1987ttype

thinking of selling my lt1 rx7. could use some extra $ for a bike or engagement ring. some info:

95 lt1 out of an F body recently refreshed, and good compression. granny's swap kit. t56 6 speed, with a spec stage II or II+ clutch. it also has brand new delrin (solid) bushings all around. turbo II rear (4.10 LSD). new wheels, 17x9 all around with new azenis 615 tires, 255's up front 275's on the rear. manual windows/locks, no sunroof and manual steering. the car is pretty light. it has 5 or 6 way (i forget) adjustable tokiko's. all hubs are the 5 lug, 4pot brakes up front 2 pot in the rear. also has new opti, plugs and wires, and a bunch of other stuff i'm probably forgetting. heat works, but no AC. car runs great, i drive it pretty much anytime it doesn't rain.

the pics are old, it now has on 20mm over front fenders and i have 30mm rear fenders to be put on. also currently has a black primered turbo II hood. could use paint, which i was planning on doing after i put on the rear fenders.

price = 5.5k w/ the wheels and tires. if interested hit me up for more info or pics. vince1@gmail.com is the best way to contact, i'm not on this board that often anymore.

wheelsoncar.jpg

wheelsoncar2.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg