v6 performance parts sale - 6776 turbo, alky, converter, injectors, etc.

Black Power

Ok I am selling all of my nonstock performance v6 Buick parts. Keeping all my stock stuff. Here's what I have for sale:

TA Performance black "Brick" valve covers with grommets, K&N breathers and correct length bolts included. These are almost perfect, the only part that doesn't look brand new is at the back of the passenger cover, it rubs on the AC/heater box. Once installed on a car with the AC/heater box, you cannot see where it rubbed. Pics show where it rubs. Very nice valve covers! $140

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

Precision Turbo 6776 Dual Ball Bearing Turbocharger. .63 AR, 4" inlet, in great shape. Does not smoke or have any more shaft play than when I bought it. I put about 2000 pretty easy miles on it, never ran it more than 20psi. It includes the banjo bolts for the coolant lines, oil restrictor (pressure side), RJC style breather valve, and wastegate actuator. This is a $1335 turbo from gbodyparts, without the bleeder valve and banjo bolt water coolant setup. $1000 shipped.

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

Cam sensor. Worked great, I just pulled it from a running car. I am pretty sure it's an OEM sensor, not some copycat. $50

Cam sensor tool. Has an LED that lights up, then the light goes off as you get it set correctly. Works fine.

$15

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

IMG_3460.jpg

MAF inlet pipe, it's a 3" pipe. It works great, but not for a show car. $20

IMG_3461.jpg

Aftermarket oil drain tube. It's got the pushlok type hose on it, and it's a lot easier to deal with, install, and remove than the stocker since it will rotate to the position you want without pinching the drain like the metal ones do. These are $50 new, this one looks ok but the blue anodizing has been scratched from removing/installing. Seals perfectly, never leaked on me. $25

IMG_3462.jpg

IMG_3463.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Works great, just screw it in to increase pressure, back it out to lower pressure. $50

IMG_3465.jpg

IMG_3466.jpg

Turbo 6 EGR blockoff plate. This is a cool piece, looks nice on your intake. It's in pretty nice shape. $10

IMG_3467.jpg

Kirban's turbo pcv and grommet. $10
IMG_3468.jpg

MSD 50# injectors (set of 6) $200
IMG_3469.jpg

Powerlogger - includes cables, install cd, and the chip that plugs into your engine computer. ECM pictured is not included. $200

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_3471.jpg

50# injectors alky chip. Not sure who made this, but it does work. $35

IMG_3472.jpg

TurboTweak 5.6 adjustable chip: 50#, alky, 23-21 degree, was set up for 25psi from my 67 turbo. $50
IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3474.jpg

Scanmaster (I can't remember if it's a 2.0 or 2.1). In nice shape and it works very well. $200

IMG_3475.jpg

SMC progressive alky kit. It works well, for some reason the "spray" light stays on all the time even when it's not spraying. I have tested it (has a test button on it) and it does function correctly. This system is activated via boost pressure, and you can adjust when you want the alky to spray and when you want the pump to max out. It includes the pump, reservoir, wiring harness, controller, braided line from pump to intake pipe, engine coolant reservoir and the nozzle. $250

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3477.jpg

PTS 9x11 3000 stall torque converter. Worked well with a pt51, probably would have done great with the 6776 I had, but I never got around to shutting the wastegate and letting it eat out of the hole. $300

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg

I will also be selling a set of Lonnie Diers ported Champion Performance GN1 heads with Scorpion 1.55 roller rockers, springs set up for flat tappet Comp Cam 212/212. Custom guideplates and correct length pushrods also available. I'm going to clean these heads up a little first, they are oily and dirty but in excellent shape. I put about 300 miles on them since they were freshened, they are very flat and will likely not even need to be surfaced (used head studs also to keep it from lifting). With these heads and the 6776 turbo I am selling, my car would flat out move with the wastegate completely open. Amazing heads. Not sure how much these are worth, I'll post up pics and have a price pretty soon.

Thanks,

Will

I got all the pms and I'm going to get everyone lined out on total pricing and payment information here in a little bit. I'll respond to the remaining pms then. Thanks fellas, after sno cone time I'll be back on here :biggrin:

Ill step in line for the powerlogger.

I sent you 2 PMs. The 2nd one will make sense :wink:

PMd ya on the cam sensor tool and oil return line;)

I got back at ya :biggrin:

I am interested in the heads shoot me a PM and some pics!
Chris

Chris, Ill get back with you on the heads. Right now I don't have pics of them cleaned up, but I should have some as soon as tomorrow. I'll post up with them as soon as I can.

I'll take the regulator

You got it, PM on the way.

The valve covers and EGR plate are sold, I have a few others pending sale.

Also I will take paypal and eat the fees on the small stuff, but if the buyers of the heads and turbocharger want to use paypal, I'm gonna have to add the 3% because that's going to be a pretty big chunk of change they take from me in transfer fees. I will also take cashier's checks or money orders, or a personal check as long as you don't mind waiting until it clears :p

MAF pipe

I'll take the MAF 3 inch pipe. Email me (direct) a price shipped to 10305 with your paypal email, and I'll send payment immediately.

thanks
Chris

quik87gn@aol.com

i would like the scanmaster if it has a current version.

put me first please and let me know the version.
thanks

i would like the scanmaster if it has a current version.

put me first please and let me know the version.
thanks