USED STRETCH INTERCOOLER AND UNDER HOOD PAD

JAMCAR223

I have brand unknown ( maybe someone can help with that ) USED stretched intercooler with the appropriate couplers, and up pipe. It came on my car when I got it. The previous owner let the cooler get loose, and it rubbed the mounting bracket. It has a gouge in the side, but it's only cosmetic. See the pics. It was removed because my car is lowered over 2", and I went back to stock length. The powder coated shroud ( looks to be new, but has some shelf wear ) that is included is a (2) piece unit that is adjustable in length. It will need to have the adjustment slot elongated, and it has plenty of room to do so. Both, the intercooler, and the shroud are notched for sway bar clearance. This combo needs a little fitment work to be functional, but the parts are solid. Make an offer $$$.

I also have a USED original GM hood pad that is in decent condition. Like most, it has some oil residue,and some of the letters are cracking ( the letter K is the worst, and is shown in the pics ) . Its in better condition than most that I see, so I'm sure someone could use it. I have a shipping crate from the new hood pad that I purchased, so this can be shipped, if necessary.
Make an offer $$$.

THESE ARE USED PARTS _ NO WARRANTY _ ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU NEED TO

IMG_9489.JPG

IMG_9490.JPG

IMG_9493.JPG

IMG_9494.JPG

You see its not quite long enough, but by elongating the adjustment slot, you can extend it.
IMG_9491.JPG

IMG_9487.JPG

These items can be picked up in Houston, TX or shipped FedEx at your expense. I have boxes, and can usually ship next business day. I will only charge you the ACTUAL shipping costs to your address. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9488.JPG
    IMG_9488.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 67
If intercooler shroud is available separately, I am a buyer @ $100.00 plus shipping to 98002. Thanks for your consideration.

Hood pad and shroud spoken for.

Marleyskater - lets see if the shroud goes separately, you will be first in line for the IC. Thanks!

Ok ok, $150 shipped for Intercooler...seriously...PayPal ready!!!
Or better yet, POST A PRICE with your for sale ads!!!!!

Last edited:
Don't give that IC away for free...
That's a very nice unit, probably flows more than the GN1 stretch stock location IC..

Could be a Mark Jackson also, he used tube/fin cores but the shroud wasn't born with it looks like a modded pte shroud.