Used Powermaster for sale!

jretrodude

Up for sale is a used powermaster brake system. (Hard pedal when first started up then goes away) Asking 300 shipped OBO. May need either a new brake switch or ball not sure? Comes complete with the pedal

Attachments

• IMG_20120512_104706.jpg
    IMG_20120512_104706.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20120512_104719.jpg
    IMG_20120512_104719.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 81
Or will trade for a 1 3/8" or 1 3/4" rear sway with hardware and a TTA style aluminum billet inlet bell.

Don't throw it in the garbage.........there's vendors that will buy off you for the core

Hey man my boss at work rebuilds and resells these units I know for a fact he would pay you $100 shipped to 32114. For everything.
Sorry if it's a low offer I figured I'd let you know before you throw it away. My car has hydro boost so I don't have any use for it. I'm not making any money on this. I just noticed your thread and wanted to help you sell it.

Thank you cycle tech but 150 is the lowest I'll go on it unit works just the vacuum ball is a little iffy

Thank you cycle tech but 150 is the lowest I'll go on it unit works just the vacuum ball is a little iffy
I understand. Actually my boss got pissed that I made the offer without clearing it with him first. If you would have agreed to the deal I would have gotten stuck with it lol. Which actually would not have been the worst thing to happen as one day I would like to teach myself how to rebuild these units since I already have most of the tools that I would need to do it.

Well Glws anyway.

Do you still have the power master, will you take $150.00 shipped to area code 42101 (Bowling Green, Ky)?

Yes it is still for sale 150 is fine but you pay for the shipping probably around 30 to 40 bucks give or take

I'll tell my buddy who wants the item but doesn't know how to use a computer and get back with you tomorrow.

How many miles on the PM? Is it the original ball & switch? I may be interested. Thanks
Paul