used Hemmings Muscle Machines and GMHTP magazines for sale

Evans Ward

Love those LC2/ Y56 cars!
I have a large lot of Hemmings Muscle Machines magazines and GM High Tech Peformance magazines. Many, many, many years of each. $2 per issue/ magazine. Can ship media mail rate too which is very cost effective. Would like to sell in larger quantities and will NOT search for individual month/yr magazine requests. Thanks! :)

I have a large lot of Hemmings Muscle Machines magazines and GM High Tech Peformance magazines. Many, many, many years of each. $2 per issue/ magazine. Can ship media mail rate too which is very cost effective. Would like to sell in larger quantities and will NOT search for individual month/yr magazine requests. Thanks! :)

Ill take jan 07-present let me know paypal waiting...joel

Ill take jan 07-present let me know paypal waiting...joel

Joel,

HMM, GMHTP, or both? There will be an additional shipping cost (bulk media rate) in addition to the $2 per issue cost but that is discounted for media. Please let me know which you're interested in and PM me your mailing address so I can get up a quote for you. Thanks!

Sending pm, but gmhtp are the ones I want...joel

Joel,

For Jan '07 to present for GMHTP, I have 21 issues total. Thanks for PMing me your mailing address- I'll get them boxed for a shipping quote media mail rate through USPS. Be back in touch in a day or two...

I'm interested in all unspoken for GMHTP. Let me know how many you have.

I have 35 total issues back from 2001 to December 2006. If you would like them, please send me via PM your mailing address and I'll get you a quote USPS media mail rate for the total. Thanks!

I still have ALL of the Hemmings Muscle Machines magazines available! :)

PMs with shipping quotes/ payment info to both of you. ALL GMHTP mags are spoken for and pending payment.

Any interest in the HMM magazines at $1.50 each???:confused:

$1.25 per issue. I have about 80-90 issues. Can deliver to Reynolds also if desired. Selling all as a lot and will not part out by singles.