URGENT Prayers needed

Guys I appreciate all the kind words, We learned today that thing are not going well, we have a family meeting scheduled for the morning with his team of doctors. Wish him luck and please kep the prayers coming.

Prayers sent again Shawn, be strong bud.

Ty

O Lord,
In this time of need, strengthen me. You are my strength and my shield; You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew my strength.
I do not fear, for You are with me.
I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are my God. I know You will strengthen me and help me; that You will uphold me with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of illness cover me, I feel the comfort of Your strength, Or Lord.
Amen.

Shawn, your brother is a great guy. I'm sorry that I didn't know how your brother was doing. I will be praying for him and for your family.

Be strong and pray for the best. If there's anything you need, just drop me a line.

I wish your brother the best. Some day, hopefully, we will find a cure for Cancer.

I'm originally from Cleveland and my cousin passed away, cancer, in Clevelands big hosp a couple years back. From what his wife told me they have great doctors there.

How about a Memorial update, Matt is still not doing well and today I got a call from my sister in law (his wife) , that her home has flooded, YEP got there and what do we see 2 FEET of water throught the whole house, house is on a slab no basement so EVERYTHING IS RUINED. How much more can one person take? Please keep the prayers coming guys someone has to hear them sooner or later.

Pics

Attachments

• 0531101359.jpg
    0531101359.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 0531101400.jpg
    0531101400.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 80