Ups lost my HR bar

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
:eek: Ups lost my HR bar!! Wonder if its gonna end up in Hawaii like the last part that didnt show?? Made an order with Gbody parts, Large order so it came in 2 boxes, both left, one made it here, other shows half way then no more progress:mad: Shoulda been here today, still 2 days away by distance......Sorry for the dumb post, just venting!!!

That SUCKS, we spend over $100k a year with UPS in shipping charges with our business and when they lose shipments it is almost impossible to collect.

They say we boxed it wrong or some BS like that...............

Goos luck to you............ We are researching Fed Ex, USPS, DHL etc for other options.

Sometimes things are put aside and then found, my cuz is a department manager at one and says it happens a lot when large or odd shaped items are being moved around.

My $900 stainless gas tank was 2 days late and the box looked like ass but luckily it was ok with only a couple minor scratches.

That SUCKS, we spend over $100k a year with UPS in shipping charges with our business and when they lose shipments it is almost impossible to collect.

Goos luck to you............ We are researching Fed Ex, USPS, DHL etc for other options.

Ty,

I hope you at least have a account manager with the volume you do...

Unfortunately taking care of the customer is a dieing art in the US.
Not to simplify things but it used to be if you take care of the customer the business will take care of it's self. Now it is all about stock prices and short term gain. The executives have to maximiz their earnings for a couple years and then move on before their dirty work needs to be cleaned up. If these guys had to stick around and have long term accountability (10-20 years)
American business would be better off.

Stepping off soap box...

Ty,

Not to simplify things but it used to be if you take care of the customer the business will take care of it's self. Now it is all about stock prices and short term gain. The executives have to maximiz their earnings for a couple years and then move on before their dirty work needs to be cleaned up. If these guys had to stick around and have long term accountability (10-20 years)

Stepping off soap box...

Amen brother!!!! Wellsaid....

Sometimes things are put aside and then found, my cuz is a department manager at one and says it happens a lot when large or odd shaped items are being moved around.

My $900 stainless gas tank was 2 days late and the box looked like ass but luckily it was ok with only a couple minor scratches.

If someone lost 9 hundred bucks of mine id cry.......least you got it undamaged!!

You spend more than my salery on UPS!! Im not even gonna ask what you do!

Ty,

Stepping off soap box...

John-

Yes we do have a rep call on us every 2 weeks,,,,, the "old" guy that called on us for 12-15 years was GREAT!!!!!! Did all he could.

The new guy they have is just collecting a check................... could care less about our business.

We are not tough to deal with just want whats right for UPS as well as Our interests. If we packed it wrong then it is our fault,,,,,,, BUT we go to extreme measures to make sure it arrives as it should with proper packing and double boxes etc......

Off "my" soapbox LOL:tongue:

John-

Yes we do have a rep call on us every 2 weeks,,,,, the "old" guy that called on us for 12-15 years was GREAT!!!!!! Did all he could.

The new guy they have is just collecting a check................... could care less about our business.

We are not tough to deal with just want whats right for UPS as well as Our interests. If we packed it wrong then it is our fault,,,,,,, BUT we go to extreme measures to make sure it arrives as it should with proper packing and double boxes etc......

Off "my" soapbox LOL:tongue:

I hate to say that the parts I order fedex get here just as fast, Boxes look good and they are always a few bucks cheaper than UPS......Time for a change!

Must be a new trend at UPS! They lost my ATR 1 3/8 Bar and a set of Metcos. I bought it from someone off the board and tracked all the way to the truck. Yep, made it to the truck and never got delivered. What pissed me off is they would not even talk to me about the status, had to be the person who sent it. Luckly the person I bought it from was a stand up guy and sent me a refund while he went through the BS of filing a claim. How can you loose a big package right off the truck? All you gotta do is your job, nothing more or special! The driver thought it was funny, till I stepped up in his face! The rest of my R&R leave sucked after that! FedEx is the way to go!

Must be a new trend at UPS! They lost my ATR 1 3/8 Bar and a set of Metcos. I bought it from someone off the board and tracked all the way to the truck. Yep, made it to the truck and never got delivered. What pissed me off is they would not even talk to me about the status, had to be the person who sent it. Luckly the person I bought it from was a stand up guy and sent me a refund while he went through the BS of filing a claim. How can you loose a big package right off the truck? All you gotta do is your job, nothing more or special! The driver thought it was funny, till I stepped up in his face! The rest of my R&R leave sucked after that! FedEx is the way to go!

Thats a bummer dude! Thats awesome that the seller refunded it and dealt with the problems! On the bright side my bow showed up yesterday a bit late and a bit beat up, G-body parts packed everything well so nothing was damaged!!!