uppipe, ds loop, column locks, inlet bell, misc

What's left

Here is what is left and I have updated prices after stating in post #13 I'd knock 20% + off:

chrome up-pipe with alky hole drilled, $25 shipped 48, will include the two hose connectors with two black pipe clamps each. Hoses are the good ones black on outside and orange on inside. Pipe has some chrome flaking where alky hole was drilled and a couple small dents but looks good. Will include 2.5" to 2" turbo to IC step-down hose, black with the orange inside, no clamps.

The club steering wheel anti-theft, $22 shipped

AFE filter with 4" black 75 degree elbow and 4" to 3.5" step down hose, $25 shipped
It needs cleaned but I have a cleaning kit if you don't

AC delco Fuel filter and PCV valve, stock MAP sensor, $15 shipped

Stock radiator, 80 k miles, $25 pickup 61944

GNparts006.jpg

GNparts015.jpg

GNparts008.jpg

chrome up-pipe with alky hole drilled, $25 shipped 48, will include the two hose connectors with two black pipe clamps each. Hoses are the good ones black on outside and orange on inside. Pipe has some chrome flaking where alky hole was drilled and a couple small dents but looks good. Will include 2.5" to 2" turbo to IC step-down hose, black with the orange inside, no clamps.

AFE filter with 4" black 75 degree elbow and 4" to 3.5" step down hose, $25 shipped

Would you consider $40 for both these shipped? If you would I'll take them.

Would you consider $40 for both these shipped? If you would I'll take them.
Yes, sorry I missed this post. Paypal or PM for address. Tim

air filter, hoses, up pipe, clamps and cleaning kit

Just sent payment Tim. I'll take the filter, up pipe, hoses and clamps and that cleaning kit you have. Let me know when it ships out,
Thanks!