uppipe, ds loop, column locks, inlet bell, misc

tim87tr

Obsession or Digression?
UMI performace round drive shaft loop with hardware, $45 shipped 48

chrome up-pipe with alky hole drilled, $45 shipped 48, will include the two hose connectors with two black pipe clamps each. Hoses are the good ones black on outside and orange on inside. Pipe has some chrome flaking where alky hole was drilled and a couple small dents but looks good. Will include 2.5" to 2" turbo to IC step-down hose, black with the orange inside, no clamps.

Aluminum turbo inlet bell, $25 shipped 48

Red column guard w/key, $35 shipped 48

The club steering wheel anti-theft, $30 shipped 48

AFE filter with 4" black 75 degree elbow and 4" to 3.5" step down hose, $40 shipped 48

3 stock intercooler brackets, $30 shipped 48

AC delco Fuel filter and PCV valve, stock MAP sensor, $25 shipped 48

Paypal and email is tim87tr@yahoo.com

couple more parts

Also have :

Stock oil pan, $35 shipped 48

2 piece aluminized cross over pipe, $30 shipped 48

Stock radiator, 80 k miles, $40 pickup 61944

Crossover pipe

I"ll take the crossover pipe. Let me know if you still have it.

update

Update showing what's sold and if pics are available. Sold my car and moving parts out with fair prices.

UMI performace round drive shaft loop with hardware, $45 shipped 48 Sold

chrome up-pipe with alky hole drilled, $45 shipped 48, will include the two hose connectors with two black pipe clamps each. Hoses are the good ones black on outside and orange on inside. Pipe has some chrome flaking where alky hole was drilled and a couple small dents but looks good. Will include 2.5" to 2" turbo to IC step-down hose, black with the orange inside, no clamps. pics

Aluminum turbo inlet bell, $25 shipped 48 Pic

Red column guard w/key, $35 shipped 48 Sold

The club steering wheel anti-theft, $30 shipped 48 Pics

AFE filter with 4" black 75 degree elbow and 4" to 3.5" step down hose, $40 shipped 48. I think this came with the tin man filter kit, blueish filter Pics

3 stock intercooler brackets, $30 shipped 48 Pic

Stock oil pan, $35 shipped 48 Pics

2 piece aluminized cross over pipe, $30 shipped 48 Sold

Paypal and email is tim87tr@yahoo.com

what's left, have pictures of most parts

chrome up-pipe with alky hole drilled, $45 shipped 48, will include the two hose connectors with two black pipe clamps each. Hoses are the good ones black on outside and orange on inside. Pipe has some chrome flaking where alky hole was drilled and a couple small dents but looks good. Will include 2.5" to 2" turbo to IC step-down hose, black with the orange inside, no clamps. have Pics

Aluminum turbo inlet bell, $25 shipped 48, have Pics

The club steering wheel anti-theft, $30 shipped 48, have Pics

AFE filter with 4" black 75 degree elbow and 4" to 3.5" step down hose, $40 shipped 48. I think this came with the tin man filter kit, blueish filter, have Pics

3 stock intercooler brackets, $30 shipped 48, have Pics

20% off

Car sold, anyone need these parts? These are shipped prices and I'll knock 20% off get rid of them, but beyond that it might not be worth the packing, taking to UPS and shipping:cool: Shipping has been costing me about 1/3 of how I've priced the parts.

Not stock but the smooth brushed look aluminum. I can send a picture later from home.

Will send pictures to those who asked. What is left and prices are on post #12. Knock 20% off post #12 prices for new shipped price. I might be able to do a some package deals to get rid the the remaining items. Tim