Upgrades almost done...a few pics

flowerpower

I have been waiting on a few parts to come.....so.... till then I'm on hold... Here's a few pics of what I have so far ....also some pics of the remainder of the items to be put on...

O-yea those are Hooker headers on the car and thats a PTE-60 on the bench ..the headers were a pain in the a$$ to put on
Thanks for the help guys...and ...
MAN does that "search" button help!!! :D

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 434
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 434
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 438
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 436
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 432
so your going to run the hooker headers? not sure if you have done a search on them. Looking good so far keep us posted.

Yea I read about them till I was blue in the face... I got the hookers and a external down pipe for $170.....also this winter the block is getting pulled and going with different setups......

I've read where people love them and others hate them...time will tell for me....

You got to rember 99% of the people say that the hookers are junk NEVER had them to telll justwhat they th:eek:

cool at least you read up on them. i have had them so i was just making sure.

I hope you are making the right move putting those hookers on your car.

I took them off my car and threw them away....I installed some TA headers and my car never felt or spooled better. It took forever and a day to get my turbo to spool with those hooker headers.

Good luck.:rolleyes:

The more I thinking about it..... I just might take Them off ...trying to get the turbo and down pipe to line up ...and trying not to touch the trans lines and the starter is hell...But man I'm SOOOO close to being done!!!!....and I just got my heated O2......

i had a set on my car when i bought it, im pretty sure i took them off to wipe my a$$ with them!:biggrin: in my opinion the hooker headers are the not good. i mean why run the exhaust from the pass side down into the x-over and then back up to the turbo? just seems silly to me. youd be better off with a set of stockers and just deal with the cracking issues.

buickbert

Might be a stupid question, but why is your coil pack on backwards? Or is it? Or are you plug wires going to the wrong sides of the motor? :confused: Lemme know its driving me nuts!:biggrin:

the wires are just laying there for the pics no plugs in yet....."man you guys don't miss a thing"...lol...lol..:D I'll post a few more pics with all the goodies on ...man it looks mean.......I think....:cool:

O-yea I'm waiting on a the new exhaust housing from Precision thats why theres only a few bolts in....and no clamps on the pipes ...also I don't know how I want to run it yet .....AND I got 50# injectors and a few chips coming to get the 868's out of there..:biggrin: ..
I cant wate to drive it ...But it just takes me 5 times as long to do anything.... because of my hands being missed up

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 228