UPGRADED H4 55/60 HEADLIGHTS (4) KIT, HARNESS & HEADLIGHT

1987WE2GN

Hi, has anyone upgraded their headlights at all?

I was thinking of purchasing this from Kirbans but I was looking for feedback first.

Thanks

I've got Kirbans kit installed, about a year so far and no issues. I bought new brighter high and low bulbs just haven't installed them yet. But happy so far, much better than stockers...Mike

I've got the Hella vision plus H4 headlights in mine and love them.
Very nice light pattern.
Kirban's kit looks very nice. I think you will be very happy with it.
George

image.jpeg

kirban 2 cents worth

Our set up up is one of the few that still retains a fairly stock look even has glass headlites...the relays in our kit are 80 amps so you can up grade from the 55/65 bulbs our stock lites are primitive at best when you consider how far headlites have come in the last 25 plus years...another nice upgrade is the LED lites for the actual analog dash again your originals are primitive...

everything is plug and play on our system. I have it in my personal car....87 turbo-t.....

its like rear seat braces amazing difference once you install them....if I had to guess over stock I would say 35-40% brighter.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

lites/nite/rite/ makes you wonder why the words were never spelled that way to begin with.

I have 2 of my cars with the Kirban kits,easy install, no problems,and sooo much brighter.I also like the fact that unless you look very close,they look factory.

Can anyone post pictures of their cars with the Dennis' headlights installed? I just purchased a set and would like to see them installed.

kirban 2 cents worth

Our set up up is one of the few that still retains a fairly stock look even has glass headlites...the relays in our kit are 80 amps so you can up grade from the 55/65 bulbs our stock lites are primitive at best when you consider how far headlites have come in the last 25 plus years...another nice upgrade is the LED lites for the actual analog dash again your originals are primitive...

everything is plug and play on our system. I have it in my personal car....87 turbo-t.....

its like rear seat braces amazing difference once you install them....if I had to guess over stock I would say 35-40% brighter.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

lites/nite/rite/ makes you wonder why the words were never spelled that way to begin with.

Thanks Dennis, could you post a pic of your car with these installed?

I thought I saved some before and after pics with them on but I guess not, but here's a pic with them installed...Mike

Well, I guess with the recent board upgrade I can't load photos.. I'll try to figure out the loophole LOL...Mike