Upgrade Time ;High 9 Sec Streetable Turbo

V8killR4U

Well Ive been rolling with a ole 70P trim turbo I bought from Cottons a longggg time ago. Its performed pretty well and never given me any issues. With all the new turbo technology I think its time for an upgrade.
You can see my combo in my signature its mostly accurate. I drive the car most on street, I may see the track 1-2 a year. I would like a turbo capable of high 9 sec ET but still spool on the street. I'm just looking for a quicker spooling more efficient turbo. Im having the converter freshended so what Stall would you recommend along with turbo.

Thanks for the feedback!

QUOTE="V8killR4U, post: 3530663, member: 8577"]Well Ive been rolling with a ole 70P trim turbo I bought from Cottons a longggg time ago. Its performed pretty well and never given me any issues. With all the new turbo technology I think its time for an upgrade.
You can see my combo in my signature its mostly accurate. I drive the car most on street, I may see the track 1-2 a year. I would like a turbo capable of high 9 sec ET but still spool on the street. I'm just looking for a quicker spooling more efficient turbo. Im having the converter freshended so what Stall would you recommend along with turbo.

Thanks for the feedback![/QUOTE]
Hi 9s fast spool I would go with 62-66 or 64-66dbb if you have the $$$.. Make lots of power and spool quick.

You already have a 9 second turbo.it's all the other things that get the car there.

if the combo is there the billet 62,64,67,turbos with the 65/66turbine wheel will spool fast and hit the number.bb will get it up even faster With less converter.if your 70p is a bb turbo with a small ex housing with the right converter you may see only slight spool improvement for alot of money spent.