Upgrade Racetronix 510 double pumper?

I know of someone also that had a DW300 about 3 years old that started to fail. It was on a dyno that showed it was not keeping up. All brands can fail. Regular monitoring of the pressure is needed.

I'm willing to bet that all the other brand failures combined do not even come close to how many WALBLOs failed .. especially when all the imitation WALBLOs started to surface..

Can't comment on regular fuel but on E85 .. DW300 have been simply outstanding from a performance / reliability stand point .. the one I saw fail was an installation error .. lots of things can kill pumps .. wiring is the first Gotcha

I had a purple RT340lph go bad and pop the fuse this spring, but I also have a 680lph RT DP going strong with the same amount of run time.
I have been using AEM 320 E85 pumps for e85, and AEM 320 and DW200s for gas depending on the goal and return line. The AEM320 worked fine on a stock return line on one car.

To speak of the devil...the pumps just arrived today with the 8lb of wire it takes to make them run. I'll tell you this....this fugging thing is built. Look at the damn wiring.
This is the unit from Nick? If so it's come a long way from his originals he had a couple years back. They were pretty crude looking

I prototype alot of things and they are all rough at first, but yes this is Nick's Sending Units.

So you're running dual DW300s on that? How have they been? I am on one DW300 right now, and I think I need to add another. Are you using the Racetronix fuel line kit?

If I have to upgrade to big lines and AN fittings regardless, would it be easier to run a single large external pump?

So you're running dual DW300s on that? How have they been? I am on one DW300 right now, and I think I need to add another. Are you using the Racetronix fuel line kit?

If I have to upgrade to big lines and AN fittings regardless, would it be easier to run a single large external pump?

yup dual 301s and RT line kit, so far so good. One large external would work as well.