**UPDATED PRICE** FS: 86 T-type, gray 39k miles w/ bolt ons

Romulus

FS: 86 T-type, gray 39k miles w/ bolt ons

A few of you may remember my last thread ( here ).. I had the TCC solenoid replaced and it fixed the issue I was having. In any case, the car is officially for sale now. :D Here's the details

39k original miles. internally stock motor and original trans w/ shift kit. Charcoal gray with light gray interior. No rust or damage ever. Power windows, pwr. driver seat, cruise, tilt, am/fm cass. , rear defrost, power ant., factory tinted glass. black out trim.

The mods are:
pt-51 turbo
Cas v-2 front mount intercooler
50 lb injectors with lubrant street and race chip
Terry houston down pipe
2 3/4" stainless exhaust
340 walbro pump
Hot wire kit and volt booster
Manual boost controller (ANS electric controller is included also)
Kenne bell ram air
Tial BOV
SMC Alch injection
rjc plate
modified D-5 3000 stall converter
Level 10 shift kit
New centerline Telstar wheels 8's and 4's
Jim Testa race chip
Boost, oil and Temp. guages
Drive shaft loop
new 4 core radiator
2 15x8" wheels included (no tires)
Wolf car cover

The car is very very clean everywhere. The only cosmetic problems are very *light* damage (a ding) to the left rear fender (picture included) and the headliner needs replacing. There is zero rust underneath and the engine compartment is spotless as is the rest of the interior. I have the window sticker, dealer invoice and all paper work since new. I've run about 10 passes at the track with a best of 7.43 @ 95 and 11.58 @117.

---- Price is $13,500 FIRM ----

Here are the pictures:

(please forgive the spiderwebs underneath.. it hasn't been driven much lately :eek: )

tbuick1.JPG

tbuick2.JPG

tbuick3.JPG

tbuick4.JPG

tbuick5.JPG

tbuick7.JPG

tbuick8.JPG

I forgot... it is located in Columbia, SC

rest of the pictures..
tbuick9.JPG

tbuick10.JPG

tbuick11.JPG

tbuick12.JPG

tbuick13.JPG

tbuick14.JPG

tbuick15.JPG

tbuick16.JPG

and the fender ding :mad:
tfender.jpg

Originally posted by michelsman002
You just looking for cash for this car?Trades acceptable?Whats your bottom line..

no trades.. my bottom line is 14 obo. make me an offer ;)

Originally posted by mknox4354
Sent you an email about the car. so just check it and email me back if you could thanks

email sent

Still for sale.. after weeks of negotiating, the would-be buyer backed out at the very last minute :rolleyes:

Price is $13,500 firm.

Just to clarify any confusion (a few people have asked).. there is ZERO rust on this car. The paint is a 9.9/10 with virtually no orange peel. It does not have the B-pillar crack that some cars do. Also, it has been garaged since new.

I have nothing to hide on my car.. I can promise you won't be disappointed if you go and look at it.

If you have any questions or want to see any part of the car, email me and let me know.