Updated pics of my car V8 GN

Louie L.

Habitual Line Stepper
Staff member
Here are some updated pics with the new dual 4 in DP, fender exhausts and new turbo. I still have to replace or repair the front bumper.

Pictures by 9secv6 - Photobucket

The car has been done for a bit but fuel pump problems kept it down the past few months.

P6130102.jpg

Looks SICK!!! Do you still drive the car on the street occasionally? I don't see a radiator?

Datar

Thanks to all.

You are correct, no radiator. No street driving.

You need to chain that bad boy to a cement pillar!!!!! Totally sick!!!! I'd be afraid to approach it, it might do something BAD to me!!!!!:eek:

Really slick....great job!!!! LOVE it!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Louie,

The car looks great as always, What it needs next are the New "Tabbed" headlight covers and the matching marker light covers... ;)

Scot W.

Louie,

The car looks great as always, What it needs next are the New "Tabbed" headlight covers and the matching marker light covers... ;)

Scot W.

LOL you are right. Your headlight covers are super sweet. Unfortunately my headlight buckets are junk, and probably wouldnt hold your covers in place.

Plans are for x275. But due to my wife's Full time school I've been unable to make any races. Now with the turbo Restriction I don't know what I'll go to.