Updated listing *** MUST SELL!! *** 1987 White Turbo T for sale...$2,500 in Belgrade MT.

Don't chop it up just because the economy is down and no one wants to spend that much on your car. Stash it in a barn, forget about it, & double your $$ 10 years from now. Save 'em, don't kill 'em.

nobody wants a car that has rust. This car is financed thru a bank so unfortunately i would have to pay $250/month to store it away in a barn. i dont want to kill it or sell it but financially, this is the right move for me. I also agree that it is a great color combo! But i would prefer a charcoal or black car with grey interior. I would also be willing to trade it to someone for a car matching that color combo. GN or Ttype.
Thanks for all the kind comments. I dont know that i would actually part this out. I was just hoping to stimulate some tire kickers!

I am thinking about selling off the performance parts on this car and selling it as stock with the following upgrades.
Stock turbo with adj wastegate.
Stock injectors
Hotwired walbro
Adj Fuel Pressure reg
TT chip
Stock downpipe with hooker exhaust
3" Mass air pipe with cold air kit.
All gauges removed except for Scanmaster.
210/210 comp cam
RJC Power plate
Built trans, 3000 stall, stage rite transbrake
New auburn pro posi
Stock intercooler.

If i can sell all the parts and get all the stock replacements, the price will be around $5,500. price will depend on how much i make on the parts.
Serious inquiries only!

Hey guys, im relisting my car for sale. This is just me getting a head start on the sale. The listing will be updated shortly. I have taken all the performance bolt ons off the car. It is for sale like it is shown in the pictures with the exception of:
The car now has:
Stock injectors, no turbo, no intercooler, stock downpipe, no chip, no wideband no stereo.
The following are still on the car or included:
Fbody rad and spal fans with external oil and trans coolers.
Full Big mouth cold air kit with mass air pipe from Custom TR Parts.
All gauges are still intact except the wideband. It does still have the scanmaster.
The transmission is still there as well as the upgraded posi unit.
212/212 Comp Cam
I took the car apart and sold all the performance parts with the intention of putting the car back to stock to sell. Unfortunately nothing worked out like it was supposed to and I was unable to put the car back together. I have since moved out of state and the car is sitting in a storage unit 2200 miles from me. I need to sell it. The car will go as-is. It does not run but ran fine with no oil leaks when i took it apart. I will have current pics to update the listing in the next few days.
I will start at $4500obo AS IS! You must pick the car up, and once again, its not currently in running condition. It will need a turbo, intercooler, and chip to run. It is located in Belgrade MT 59714. Please private message me with any questions.
Thanks

I love your car, but my next project calls for a T-top car to start, or I would be all over this. I love the Limited roof.

Dang why is it all good deals are far? I used to work at a body shop, this car does not scare me :( 1 week of work and this would look like new

$4000 seems pretty good im currently looking for something in that price rance, only issue is im in far northwest Iowa, yah farm country

I got this car shipped from Virginia to Montana. If you want it bad enough, you will do it!
Thanks