Updated list 3/8, more Parts added still 3 new parts cars

I need those blade type window trim seals that seal the window on the outside, in decent shape, no cracks. Got any? I also need the seals that attach to the body and seal the inside of the window...the ones that get ruined if someone tries to break in your car.

VadersV6 I have seals you are refering to the blade type, will take $35+shipping with the 3 blackout trim pieces for the front window. I dont have the other seals.

what are these blackout trim pieces? I dont think I need any trim pieces. Are we talking about the same seals? The ones that mount ontop of the doors, and scrape water off the outside of the side windows when you roll the windows up or down? If we are, Ill do the 35 bucks, as long as there are no cracks and the blades havent hardened up.

T-Top Trim Piece?

Hi Bob,
Was wondering what's up?

Here is my post to you:
Intercooled88s,
Did you get the e-mail that I sent you on 03/07/05 ? It was about the T-Top trim piece. I sent you a picture of where it goes on car.
Thanks, Jim

Here is your last reply:
GN Junky I watched for the e mail address in your profile, but didn't receive it, try sending it again. thanks

My e-mail: yellowjacket16@peoplepc.com

Thanks, Jim

t roof trim piece(blackout piece that goes across roof)

Hi Bob,
I just sent you an e-mail about the trim piece and sunvisor hardware!
Thanks, Jim