**UPDATE!!**lots of crap,GNX dash,ported lower,turbo,etc

Originally posted by 87LtdT
I fail to understand your smartass comment. I am looking for only a dual gauge piller pod....a search shows me yours. I don't read anymore...and ask for a picture....apparently 2 others did the same.

No need for you to be a wiseass.

Bob

Well if you werent illiterate or actually read before you posted,you would have seen I stated 2x before,NO PICS.

If you fail to understand my comments,youre a dumb a$$:)

I understand your comments, it is you who don't understand.

I've wasted enough time on you.

bump

If people would read the thread instead of trying to beat the other guy to buy the product,it would show that he said NO PICS i hope everyone could understand that. also when you sell to these guys that dont read the thread,when they get the product and its not they think it is they BITCH about it .

drew prob saying

why is everyone picking on me

hey drew what up?

Is the GNX dash a plug and play or do you have any wiring that needs to be done. If it is a drop in application if the pending deal falls through I would like to get it.

Re: bump

Originally posted by WINDMILL
If people would read the thread instead of trying to beat the other guy to buy the product,it would show that he said NO PICS i hope everyone could understand that. also when you sell to these guys that dont read the thread,when they get the product and its not they think it is they BITCH about it .

drew prob saying

why is everyone picking on me

hey drew what up?

Thanks Craig:cool:

Love the avatar:D

Next time you and the wife make it back up here to the big city,gimme a holler!!:D

Drew, Ben PM'd you about getting the envelope back today due to an incorrect address. Let him & myself know asap if he needs to send the $$ back out or not. Thanks.