**UPDATE!!**lots of crap,GNX dash,ported lower,turbo,etc

broke1

Banned
lots of crap,GNX dash,ported lower,turbo,etc

Cleaning up....

83 lb low imp inj,under 1k miles,$300 shipped

set of nice 86-87 ac lines $55 shipped

known good ac compressor,buy at your risk $20+ actual shipping

stock turbo,good shape but a little oily,tight with minimal play mileage unknown $150 firm shipped **SOLD**

86-87 intake,ported VERY nicely(different one from last thead,no helicoils),egr has been cut out but not tigged shut,dunno who ported it but it was a professional,looks almost as good as a champion minus the egr $200 firm shipped

original set of 4 GN seatcovers only,DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SEATS,drivers side has large rip on the upper left bolster,some tears,not the best of shape but will clean up nicely if you replace the drivers seat,power 6 is faded on the headrest $100obo

Set of light grey 86 Grand Prix bucket seats,no rips or tears,$75obo+ shipping

86-87 upper plenum with tb no throttle arm or spring,$90obo shipped

GNX dash from AVC,6 vdo gauges,30# boost,comes with everything needed for install including modified surround and ac vents,this thing is like new,VERY NICE,this was going in my personal car but ive decided to throw a sheetmetal dash in there,NO WAITING, $950 shipped **SALE PENDING**

vdo black 30# boost gauge,paint is peeling off the bezel,$30 shipped

vdo black water temp w/o sender,paint is peeling on bezel $30 shipped

vdo oil psi w/o sender,paint is peeling on the bezel w/o sending unit $30 shipped

Caspers knock gauge,ok condition, $40 shipped **SOLD**

grey center console daul gauge holder,ok shape,$25 shipped

grey daul gauge pillar mount,not the full length one,ok shape, $25 shipped

All gauge and mount package,$175obo shipped

New Q Boost in car unit,$75 thru vendor,$45 shipped **SOLD**

AC Delco purple wire GNX o2,<1k miles and no race gas,worked fine but I switched to a Denso Lead proof o2 cause I want to run race gas $15obo shipped **SALE PENDING**

Oil cooler lines in good shape, $55 shipped

DIY harness for Turbometerpro.com software.Works good,I moved up to Directscan,I like the screen better than TL $50 shipped

NO PICS,ive described the condition.If you have any other questions please dont hesitate to ask.Package deal of $1500obo shipped for all of it;)

Ill add more if theres anything else I can think of that I want to get rid of:)MO only please,preferably postal.TIA

PLEASE PUT QUESTIONS AND CALL DIBS IN THIS THREAD!!

Knock gauge doesnt come with wiring from Caspers,you supply it and the intructions are on the back of the gauge.Sending you a pm.:)

Sale pending on knock gauge:)

The GNX dash also comes with a VERY NICE surround.This is as complete as you can get,bolt in and go.All senders also included.You wont have to modify a thing.

*******UPDATE*******

2 VERY NICE 20 bolt oil pans,1 black,1 grey,no dents,cleaned,painted and ready to bolt on $75obo each shipped

set of 6 stock 2 dot rods $40 shipped

set of 6 stock 2 dot rods with std turbo pistons attached $75 shipped

NIB Speed Pro .030 hypers for a 4.1,they have the coated skirt,$180obo shipped

20/20 turbo crank,fresh from machine shop,$200 shipped

I feel my prices are pretty much in line but feel free to make offers if you think otherwise.:)

:)

Added:

Mint 84-85 front air dam(GN/WH1),lots of guys use these with a FMIC,bought from Bweavy and he rates it 9 out of 10, $125 shipped **SOLD**

Re: lots of crap,GNX dash,ported lower,turbo,etc

Originally posted by broke1

NO PICS,ive described the condition.If you have any other questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Im located in Alabama:)

:)

Added:

Mint 84-85 front air dam(GN/WH1),lots of guys use these with a FMIC,bought from Bweavy and he rates it 9 out of 10, $125 shipped

Hi,

If you still have the 84-85 front air dam I'll take it! Please contact me with where I need to send the money order to.:) My e-mail is Kerrygsman@aol.com

Thanks!

Re: lots of crap,GNX dash,ported lower,turbo,etc

NO PICS,ive described the condition.If you have any other questions please dont hesitate to ask.

3rd time has to be a charm:rolleyes:

So that would be a big negatory there Bob.Thanks,

Drew

GNX dash-sale pending

q boost-sold

knock gauge-sold

stock turbo-sale pending

AC Delco 02=sale pending

84-85 front air dam-sale pending

All other parts still available:)

GNX dash-sale pending

q boost-sold

knock gauge-sold

stock turbo-sold

AC Delco 02-sale pending

84-85 front air dam-sold

All other parts still available:)

Feel free to make offers on whats left:)

I fail to understand your smartass comment. I am looking for only a dual gauge piller pod....a search shows me yours. I don't read anymore...and ask for a picture....apparently 2 others did the same.

No need for you to be a wiseass.

Bob