Update: I really do have 0 degrees timing, and run 12.3 @ 113

Directscan has no longer got any support?

When did this occour? I would like to think that statement is false, considering it has a bulletin board segment on our website for support. Also, all our Directscan customers know they can always call us for support to help them with any questions they may have. Heck, anyone is even welcome to email us their recordings for analysis! Also, 11's are what you Should be running with big honking turbos! (anything larger than stock) but Sadly, most will never even achieve that, due to lack of tuning, which is what these cars are ALL ABOUT! :D

Just my opinion...
:)
Bob

Interesting thread..

I have heard of a few guys going to Route 66 for work on GN's, but was always under the impression that they specialized in Mustangs. Guess I was mistaken. Although the 0 timing thing sounds a little fishy to me, anything is possible. I will be out @ moroso on the 14th.(weather permitting) with the rest of the guys from the car club. Bring the car out, and introduce yourself. My car is the Typical black GN with weld prostars on it, i typically run the combo class.

...and as for this ignorant statement," think he has Orlando's old motor....that would explain it!"

I think you have a serious superioty complex and wonder when you will ever pull you head out of your ass and realize you are not the authority on buick performance. I guess in your case, ignorance really is bliss.

Alex

I'm sorry, I guess you are so thick headed, narrow minded, and insecure you cannot recognize a little humor when you see it!

I'll try and be a little less subtle next time and maybe you'll "get it"?

I played with an Autotap (borrowed it from a friend)... pretty neat, but I got it to crash 3 times in less than 10 minutes of playing.

FAR from intuitive in it's setup and interface. I'm thinking once 3.0 stabilizes (we're going to be adding vehicles all summer as we get them debugged ... VehiclePaks for download from the site), and the PDA project gets off the ground, we need to take a look at OBDII.

I think the new TurboLink interface is pretty slick and easy to use. Take a look at http://www.turbo-link.com.

We're getting really close to getting a release all put together!