Update from Vegas?

I don't know what Bamfords cars best run was but i saw him run a 8.9 something.That car now owned by Mike Fujita. but **** Kerney ran a 8.6 with his new stage car. Bought from Gary Harmon. gallina's car was there and is capable of low 8's but i did not see him run either.

Jason, Hate I didn't get to meet you, or see your car perform (Caught the ring gear incident)

DCEPTCN, no problem for the ride, sorry I missed you out there too! From the sounds of it, I should be a little more social:D

To all that had anything to do with setting this thing up I say THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I know how hard it is to plan and make something like this work. I stayed at AZ Charles's and the hotel was nice. It was not the Mandalay Bay but I did not pay $200 a night for it. I have to say that the security was the best that we have had at this event those guys were checking on the cars constantly.The event its self was great and my car performed well it was off about 3/10ths but that was to be expected with the heat and altitude. After I got a few problems ironed out it was pretty consist at 10.14. As for the eliminations well lets just say that I left about 2 days to early from the line. As for Lens get togather wish I known about that I would have liked to attended.

All in All a great time was had and again thanks to ALL.

REG

I must have been at a different event. Car count did seem lower this year, but the fun index was very high. It had a great variety of cars beyond some very impressive G/N's, TT/A's, and T-Types.
Scott Geoffrions little ZX2 pro stockers were clean little cars and hauled some buns. Seeing the turbo car's running well into the 8's and all those that competed were great. Along with the 64/65 Skylarks running turbo V-6's. The little green 64 scooted and was so clean it looked better than new. The little yellow Toyota pick up from Upland Cali was amazing as it was last year (10.4). **** Kearney's car ran strong and was only outdone by his hospitality. Jason from RJC ran strong as well and as always so willing to help any and everyone he could. A total class act. Cal Hartline and Bruce both having withdrawals from not having a car to run were there to aid anyone they could beg to help. Nick Micale and his twisted launches were a thing to behold (Nick, I saw some dirt on your left lower control arm from in the stands). Jeff Rand blasting down the asphalt was cool. All and all, I saw so many people I talk with often, and met new people as well. The list is large and has me counting down the days until next years event. If we all start working on it now and plan, we can make it even bigger and more fun next year.
It would be good to work now and have everyone in the same hotel so we could have after race events and bring this small community together under our one shared passion (and I am not talking blackjack and adult beverages either). I think it would lend to a better exchange of ideas, thoughts and tales.
To all I met, thank you and those I didn’t, I hope to shake your hands next year.
In my opinion, the event was a total success, but then I do tend to be an optimist.

All I know is I had a blast, and as always I didn't have a car! It was nice to see old friends and talk to new people. There were some amazing cars, and it was neat to see all the Buicks together again. The only thing I would like to see next year is maybe a gathering at a local bar or something where everybody can get to know each other and talk.

Other than that I had a blast, hats off to everybody that put on a great event!

Maybe (maybe) one year I will have my car there! :)

Thanks again for the great event!
Rick Elam
White - T
Baer Brake Systems