Up For Sale Is The Dave Navarro Grand National Customised Westcoast Custom

GNBUICK87

eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 280238946973 end time Jul-02-08 11:20:09 PDT)

UP FOR SALE IS THE DAVE NAVARRO GRAND NATIONAL CUSTOMISED WESTCOAST CUSTOM T. TOP COUPE.

THE MOST FAMOUS AND OUTRAGEOUS GRAND NATIONAL OF THEM ALL.

This vehicle is the best known of them all, featured in magazines, TV shows, Music and other videos.

This is the car that Carmen Electra gave Dave Navarro for his birthday.

Over $ 50.000 spent at Westcoast Custom, and the vehicle has covered less than 756 miles since.

This vehicle is up for sale at no reserve, miles are TMU since speedo and other instruments were replaced with LCD.

As new but better.

To view detailed pictures of the vehicle please go to:

http://www.fototime.com/inv/F07C02A844E86CF

The Flourentine Gardens Of Bigassmotors :: Dave Navarro's 1987 Turbocharged Buick Grand National

The World Famous - West Coast Customs™

Ride With FunkMaster Flex and Dave Navarro Buick GN

Partial specification:

New black paint

Custom black suede interior

New black carpets/floormats

Black window tint

Hotchkis suspension/swaybars

New coils, bilsteins shocks, bushings, balljoints

full Baer disc brakes, front and rear with cross drilled discs

Turbonetix waste gate, down pipe and upgraded waste gate

Flowmaster exhaust

20" Symbolic wheels/ custom logos

Toyo tires

Custom leather steering wheel

All new rubbers gaskets and lenses

Sony cd/mp3 sound system with upgraded dash, door and rear shelf speakers, 4 channel amp with 2 10" subs and custom trunk system.

and much much more.

im sorry,but the engine bay looks horrible,at lease clean her up if your going to take pictures of the engine.

for 50k, you would figuer the engine bay would have more crome than terminator's body.... to be honest with you, i dont really like the interior either. i think they should hae left the stock GN interior in it.. if not maybw some real nive Recaro sits.. either than the digital cluster.. everything else, isnt really necessary.. for 50k, i would have a Twin Turbo TA aluminum block in it....:eek: ;) :D ...... I dont think they did much for 50k in my opinion... There are WAY better looking TR's in this site than this GN... im Glad to see atleast they kept the V6 in it.....lol......

I hate to say it but that is one of the ugliest GNs that I have ever seen. The lime green one takes the cake, but this one doesn't have anything going for it as far as custom goes. If this wasn't owned by someone famous, then I wouldn't even consider buying it unless it was only a couple grand. Do you know how much time and money it will take to put that back to stock, just to make it look good again? Too much. The interior is just plain ugly. The wheels, not my cup of tea. The engine? Pretty much stock, so that's probably a good thing. At least you don't have to undo too much there.
OK, so what the heck did that $50k buy?
Alright, where is the upchuck smilie???
I think it's ugly, and I drive station wagons most of the time, and still would if this thing was in my garage!

Oh yeah, and Royal_6, you are 100% correct.
There are alot of much nicer cars on this site, owned by members here. I have seen lots of them.

I was wondering the samething where in the hell did they spent 50K:confused: ...... somebody got burned:eek:

Maybe the audio? Too much money for what I see there....
I like Peter Moretti's Mutant X way better. It was much less too.

who says navvaro or whatever his name is ,is famous?he's a member of a band that's famous .about the only thing famous about him is he was boning carmen elektra imo. other then that i think that car is UGLY! for $50.000 i could do ALOT better then that

The car would have been easier to sell before the mods, I'm sure the 50,000 in upgrades wont bring up the sales price 5,000 above if the car was still stock.

I think the car looks Butt-Ugly IMO.

I don't get it...all that stereo equipment in a car. Isnt that what your living room, or the basement is for?

I could take 50k and build a GN from scratch and have it come out better than that. A whole lot faster too;)

the only thing that looks half way decent is the shifter. and for 50G's you should get a night with carmen:D :eek:

A lot of fluff that doesn't do anything. A waste of $50K. Could have done a street driven stage II powertrain, chassis & suspension upgrades, and maybe a twin turbo setup for that price. All the while keeping the notable GN interior and there would have been $$$ left for show quality paint. What a waste...

Westcoast customs should have their business license pulled for ripping people off, and making cars look like crap.

No joke dude...50 grand for straigtening the body, painting, f'ing up the interior, installing a sound system that looks ridiculous, and installing getto hideous wheels and tires.

No wonder he's trying to sell it. It's ugly as hell! $50k huh. I want a little more or mine if this crap goes or 50k.