unsure

killatwheel

which would you keep ? 1987 gn or 1963(restored) convertible impala, i can only keep 1 and not sure if i am makeing the right choice on selling my GN. Opinions are welcome...

Sell them both and find something that you would be happy with, just make sure its paid for

BW

What kind of 63? ss/409? What level of resto was done to car .My friend just sold his 60 impala. real nice resto rod.It had a 283 with all the chrome .this car won best of show at a lot of shows and gold level at world of wheels and vette fest. I know he had at least 40k in this car. he did real good on the sale.I am pretty sure he recovered his total investment. I would post pics and put them on line. maybe ebay? set reserve price and see which brings more money. I know ebay is for tire kickers.But a lot of people will see it. This is the wrong time of the season to sell either of these cars.they are both great cars .That is going to be a tough choice. good luck

Sad that one has to go but the 63 will pull alot more money

My 61 vette is turn key any time, all the time. Dont have to fiddle with it and petronix igniter helps but if you sell the 63 you will have money to put into the buick and extra to do whatever, like buy the woman somthing shiney which will help you to spend on the buick.

hard call, good luck with decision

Good luck on your decission. You'll be kicking yourself for selling either one. Why does one have to go? In otherwords is it a matter of money or conveyence?

I'd have to take alook at which one you'll miss most.. but also consider this.

Another GN will be 100x easier to re-purchase later on than that Imp.

my .02

Hands down the 63. My freinds father had a black Convertible, white top and red interior long ago. it was a 289 4 spd. Beutiful car! He sold it when they moved. :( It'll probably be worth more money in the long run too.

Why

Good luck on your decission. You'll be kicking yourself for selling either one. Why does one have to go? In otherwords is it a matter of money or conveyence?

If it was a Impala SS convert. with 409, 4spd I'd keep the Impala but since it's not keep the Buford and sell the SS

Hands down the 63. My freinds father had a black Convertible, white top and red interior long ago. it was a 289 4 spd. Beutiful car! He sold it when they moved. :( It'll probably be worth more money in the long run too.

Oops, I meant 283. :redface:

sell the gn they are not that rare will be able to get one if you really want one in the future