Unloading some of my stash

gunzandgearz

gearzandgunz
291 casting 4.1 with Billet caps and all machine work done ready for shortblock assy. 750.00 plus shipping. Also have plenty of deatschwerks pumps and injectors I'll sell for 10% off retail if anyone is interested, also kicking around the idea of selling or trading my precision 6262 billet wheel dbb turbo, has less than 100 miles on it

I have a 6466 mfs if you would like a trade . I think it might be to big for my new combo ?

291 casting 4.1 with Billet caps and all machine work done ready for shortblock assy. 750.00 plus shipping. Also have plenty of deatschwerks pumps and injectors I'll sell for 10% off retail if anyone is interested, also kicking around the idea of selling or trading my precision 6262 billet wheel dbb turbo, has less than 100 miles on it
how much for the turbo?

Not sure Bob I'll have to think about it I was trying to trade up because I'm wanting to get the car in the nines and will be kind of tough with that Turbo

What about a 6765.I believe it has about the same miles.guy bought it for a stock set up.way to big for stock

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Not mine. it's for a guy im working on his car.
f769b8c640407ce6e7ea08c736d9ae5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk