Unknown wires

RICER X

Anybody have any ideas. My ac and cruise control don't work other than that I don't have a clue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 228
Hey buddy if I'm not mistaken the same wires are disconnected under my hood as well

T Carter

quote="T Carter, post: 3390733, member: 40589"]Hey buddy if I'm not mistaken the same wires are disconnected under my hood as well

T Carter[/quote]
I found another 3 wire plug unhooked over by the relays on the passenger side front fender. It must go to the optional flux capacitor.
Hey buddy if I'm not mistaken the same wires are disconnected under my hood as well

T Carter

No flux capacitor. I was meaning it was I good question cuz I was wondering the same thing.

T Carter

I'm just being stupid. I've spent years just trying to get the GN back stock. You wouldn't believe the rats nest of wiring I've been sort out. Inside and out.

Some of the previous owners and techs/mechanics ran all kinds of wiring. I have cleaned up a lot here on mine as well gage wiring was a horror show lol

T Carter

Some of the previous owners and techs/mechanics ran all kinds of wiring. I have cleaned up a lot here on mine as well gage wiring was a horror show lol

T Carter
I need to put a pic on here of mine. I haven't even dug into that one yet. It literally scares me. It all works but I have no idea how. Seriously though, you don't know what the 3 wire plug that's by the relays on the passenger fender is.

I need to put a pic on here of mine. I haven't even dug into that one yet. It literally scares me. It all works but I have no idea how. Seriously though, you don't know what the 3 wire plug that's by the relays on the passenger fender is.
Was that in your picture? Not sure I saw a 3 wire plug. Could be for your power antenna? How about the fan motor? Just thinking off the top of my head. Post another picture of it and I'm sure someone here can help you.

Was that in your picture? Not sure I saw a 3 wire plug. Could be for your power antenna? How about the fan motor? Just thinking off the top of my head. Post another picture of it and I'm sure someone here can help you.
Hey man. I just now saw this. When I get off of work tomorrow, I will go up and get a pic. I appreciate it.

I'm sorry, I got home yesterday and completely forgot about it. I hope it's better late than never.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,005.4 KB · Views: 128
Do you have a digital dash? It looks like the map sensor plug.

Yep. And it drives me crazy. It only goes to 85 and starts flashing. I would love to figure out how to make it keep reading past 85mph.

I checked out that chip at caspers, does anybody know how much is involved with installing it. I mean is it a pain in the butt or is it a couple of hours of labor. Man I wish I new about this last winter. I'm not a big fan of the digital dash, this will help.