Underboost 's detail business.

Just hooked up Gary's CTS-V. Removed all the swirls and V badges. This was not a paint correction nor was it a Headlight / Taillight restoration. This was only a 2 day swirl removal and Leather Interior treatment. Gary was blown away and I was blown away that Gary didn't find anything wrong. :confused: LOL!!!!

ForumRunner_20130410_175147.png

ForumRunner_20130410_175203.png

ForumRunner_20130410_175219.png

ForumRunner_20130410_175314.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130410_175121.png
    ForumRunner_20130410_175121.png
    671.6 KB · Views: 96
whats up with the rast onthe rotors? and also taking off the V badges,are you a street racer now Gary??

nordy racer said:
whats up with the rast onthe rotors? and also taking off the V badges,are you a street racer now Gary??

The rast you think your seeing on the rotors isn't rast. The wheel cleaner I use eats brake dust. One stop and all that comes off.

Brent at Pacific Autowerks did a tremendous job
on my Cad and I was totally happy with the results.
I was very impressed with Brent's professionalism
and knowledge of the products that he used.
His trailer is much nicer than my mobile home
and was really laid out nice.
Anybody in need of an excellent quality paint
correction/removal of swirl marks, or just a great
detail job should give Brent a PM or call.
Brent's prices are very reasonable and he does top shelf work.

No street racer, Mike, I've got the front upper & lower grill pieces coming in the dealers in a few weeks, then I will order up the standard CTS wheels.

Many thanks, Mike, J/K about the CTS front grill pieces & wheels. I just wanted to de-badge it a little.
Still kicking around the D3 Stage 4 Comp kit & the Hennessey CTS-V 700 kit.

Brent what is your contact info for detail work?
Brent did my Corvette & truck again today. I didn't think it possible for them to look any better than the last time but his work is flawless & just keeps improving. I think I've developed some sort of shine addiction ! :D

I saw Gary's Cad-V a few days ago. There is no way that thing looked that good when it rolled off the line in 09. As many of you know, I am a bit of a paint snob. I have no problem picking apart even the best detail jobs. The only thing I found wrong with Gary's car is that he didn't let me drive it.:eek::D
Brent, Eric and I are doing the Bates show in a few weeks. As much as I'm trying to get the Turbo Buick car count up, it would be very cool if you would show up with your fancy trailer and show us what the pros have to offer. This show is an invitation only for vendors, as Bates charges me for every vendor we have. I will gladly cover that tab to see you set up there. You take pride in what you do. In today's world, that is getting to be a rare thing.

Congrats on EARNING overwhelming respect in your new business venture.:)

Now might be a good time to order extra business cards.;)

Mike Barnard

I watched Brent slave over these wheels all day long till they were perfect & they say I'm nuts :rolleyes:

Is that original paint? I'd guess that there was some sandpaper involved in that detail job.

Looks great.

Mike B.