Under hood insulation wanted

fastdavedk

Does anybody know if any vendors are selling replacement under hood insulation that is like the original?
I bought two from a vendor but they are nothing like the original ones.
Thanks.

Does anybody know if any vendors are selling replacement under hood insulation that is like the original?
I bought two from a vendor but they are nothing like the original ones.
Thanks.

I have now almost completed my frame off restoration of a WE4 but I lack the under hood insulation. Anyone who has a one with the logo, (aftermarket or NOS) I am interested in buying it. Please let me know.

I have now almost completed my frame off restoration of a WE4 but I lack the under hood insulation. Anyone who has a one with the logo, (aftermarket or NOS) I am interested in buying it. Please let me know.
I saw one on eBay last week. The bid then was at $349. I don't know what it at ended at but I know they are not cheap and vhtf.

their available. plan on spending $1000 for it tho if u want a 9 hole original. there are a few 8 holes available but they are not correct even tho some are right from GM and will have the exact same part number as the original 9 hole.

Last edited:
Hell buy a GM second version 8 pin and just put the 9th pin in it. It'll take a sharp guy to ever tell you that it's not an original 9 pin. Ask me how I know.?? Here's one I had made years ago as it matches my engine theme.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 49