Under Dash Wiring harness

jcj53115

Need a dash harness for an 87 Gn, Analog Cluster, standard climate controls. Prefer unmolested, ie... no after market alarms installed or hacked up wiring.
Let me know what you guys have

Thanks Justin

Ive got one I think its mint It may hav a wire or two cut 125.00
Thanks Jeff
410 490 8405

I have a unmolested one that came out of a 1984, I don't think they are any different but what do I know:confused: This car had a rear defog and standard stereo. The harness is complete with fuse box and under dash lights, I have picture if you are interested, hairy@centurytel.net I would probably let it go for $110.00 shipped. I have many other 1984 GN parts from a part out I did.

I need a 1986-1987 underdash wiring harness

I also need a 1986-1987 underdash wiring harness complete and ncut with fusebox or as close as possible, I've been trying to get a hold of one but I dont think 1984-1985 would work because they are multi-port-fuel-injection, any help or links that could get me one would help, thanks

Back from vacation, now going through withdraws :p Anybody find out if there was any difference in the 84-85 harness compared to a 86-87 harness? I still don't think there is, this did not connect to the ECM just everything else in the IP. Let me know if anybody interested in this complete IP harness, I also have the harness that runs to the rear on the vehicle, has at least one relay on it, plastic conduit material, anybody interested? PM or e-mail me @ Hairy@centurytel.net PayPal accepted at same address.