UMI rear shock brace question

I have a question on the UMI rear shock brace. Anyone install one of these and use the factory exhause hangers that boot to the spring bucket? I have the brace in, bit the brace is in the way of the hangers. My thought is to use some sort of spacer so I can still use the hangers. Plane on installing the 3 inch dual exhaust from TR Customs

I have a question on the UMI rear shock brace. Anyone install one of these and use the factory exhaust hangers that bolt to the spring bucket? I have the brace in, but the brace is in the way of the hangers. My thought is to use some sort of spacer so I can still use the hangers. Plan on installing the 3 inch dual exhaust from TR Customs

Look into the pypes kit from Kirbans, I used it and had no issue with umi's shock brace. I'm on vacation, or I'd include pics.

My car was not utilizing the factory hangers but they were still on the car. I did not see a way the brace would fit without removing them. If I ever purchase an exhaust which requires the factory hangers the brace will be coming off.

Get rid of the hangers. It would be easy to fab something in it's place if your really interested in using that for your tail pipe.

Factory hangers are not needed with the dual 3" exhaust we sell. The new style tailpipes have a tab welded on them that attach to the frame rails. The system is mainly supported by hangers right after the mufflers.