UMI performance

ajt86

hey guys

over on another board i started a group buy for UMI performance suspension parts, and figured id post this over here to get some of you guys in on it

you can get any of the g body suspension parts

10-19 guys we get 10% off

20+ we get 15% off

they will give us a code, go to the site and you put your order in, they will do the % off for the order then add the shipping to it.

we already have about 13 guys- give or take a few that wont follow through.

we are prolly gonna do the 20 so once 20 orders are placed thats when the cards will be charged and everything gets shipped

you can check out prices and products at www.umiperformance.com

and if ya posted at the other board, please dont post again so i can keep track. im going to talk to ryan tomorrow to get the code to post up so everyone can do the orders then post their code. thanks guys!

Don't know which "other" board you're refering to, but I have plastic to burn, so I'm in. I'll also talk to my dad and see if I can talk him into buying some stuff also.

Thanks,
Craig

thanks to everyone who is gonna join us- its saving all of us some good money- im getting adjustable uppers and adjustable lowers- its gonna save me almost 80$ :)

Just placed my order, boxed lowers w/adj. uppers & hardware. I will talk to my dad later today to see if want anything. Thanks for putting this together.