UMI Performance 10% off Sale!

UMI Performance

Supporting Member
Hello Members,

UMI Performance is offering 10% off our entire site

Please visit the home page on our website in the link below for the details and how to order. If you have any questions please ask.

www.umiperformance.com

Thank you!
Ryan

Ryan,
I sent you an email a couple weeks ago inquiring about the W-body rear lateral arms. Never got a reply. Are they available yet? If so, price? My stockers are bent to crap and the car rides like a sailboat as a result :mad:

RAMAIR1 said:
Ryan,
I sent you an email a couple weeks ago inquiring about the W-body rear lateral arms. Never got a reply. Are they available yet? If so, price? My stockers are bent to crap and the car rides like a sailboat as a result :mad:

Hello,

We do not have them available yet, I wish I did because we could move alot of them. We have a test set built I have been running for some time now and they work excellent... just need to get time to manufacture them. The snow is just starting to fly here in PA so this will give us more time with the cars back in the garage. So very shortly we will have them :)

Thanks for checking!
Ryan

buickbert said:
do i need to enter a special code or something to get the 10% off?

thx
buickbert

Hello,

Nope, just follow the steps I pasted below. Basically just put the item(s) in your shopping cart, then on the right hand side hit the check out button and it will show you the item and the discount being applied. The discount will show up as soon as you put it in your cart. If you don't want it just remove it from your cart. If you have anymore questions please ask or you can also call and order.

Online Shopping- The prices currently listed on the web site our retail prices and do not represent the sale price. The 10% discount will be applied to your order during the checkout process.

Phone Orders- UMI Performance is glad to help assist in processing an order by phone and we are happy to offer you the 10% off discount. Please feel free to contact our friendly sales staff at 814.857.5400.

If I can help anymore please ask. Thanks!
Ryan

Sale has been extended to the end of this year.

Thank you :)
Ryan

Having trouble with an order - on final page, it tells me to review my order and, if everythihg is OK, click on "Continue". There is no Continue button showing!! I have tried three different times - there is no place to click continue. If I click Checkout, it takes me back a few steps. Help!