UMI a arms giving too much camber

Dunebilly

Hi I am installing a arms with tall ball joints with coilovers on a regal chassis. I am trying to lower the front but the camber is way too positive I have stock spindles and the lower ball joints that came on the lower arms are short. what would bee the best way to make things correct and still have my lower height? I am going to get the blazer spindles so I can use my ls brake setup. what options would be best... I don't want to get new uppers even though its tempting to get the adjustable type here's some pics
20150804_182919.jpg
20150804_183002.jpg

Attachments

• 20150804_182924.jpg
    20150804_182924.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 106
First things first. You cant tell what the camber or caster will be until you get the complete weight on the car. Second is the fact that I don't see any alignment shims in the front. The other thing is that you need to measure the arms from the middle of the shaft to the center of the ball joint. If it's over 8.4" then it's to long. If it's close to 8" then somethings up with the suspension or frame.

And any extra length on the ball joints will help, but if you have taller uppers it will help to have taller lowers.

I have 4 shims in the front and 2 in the back and its still wack
I'm thinking tall lowers are what I should do

Measure the upper arms first. If they sent you the wrong ones or they're longer than they should be, that will cause this type of issue.

Have you tried to call UMI ? What did they say? Ramey or Ryan are great people who will help solve your issue....

I just put on beltech drop spindles(98-2005) I was able to raise the shock and currency or alot

My next thing is cooking my 2002 LS brake set up with 12 inch rotors on to the spindles I don't have the right adapter relocation bracket but I will either I will either buy one or make one