Ultra Clean, Modded 1987 GN, 42K, Many Extras

Vampire

Up all night
PRICE: $23,900 OBO

Hey guys,

I am selling my pristine condition 1987 Buick Grand National. I have owned this car for four years (bought it on this very forum from an awesome gentleman out of South Carolina) and in that time have put only about 5000 miles on it, bringing the total original miles to just over 42000.

It's always garaged, always covered, and in perfect condition. This car gets a ton of attention; every time I take it out it gets stares, thumbs up, and starts conversations all over town with people of all ages. If you want to be left alone, this is not the car for you.

This car looks all original, but the engine and transmission are built for performance. The entire power train was fully built by Wildcat Performance Engines in Adel, GA at 36000 miles with all top of the line parts (see all specs below.) This car is unbelievably fast and sounds incredible. The paint is original and in great condition, and the interior is in perfect, showroom condition.

This car has been treated like a collector from day one. It comes with all the stock parts, along with a binder full of all receipts and records, plus the original window sticker and build sheet. This car was once owned by Dennis Kirban (if you're on this forum, you know who he is.) It also comes with a total of six GNX wheels, four with Eagle F1 tires and two with Mickey Thompson drag radials.

During the entire time I've owned the car the only person who has turned a wrench on it is "Turbo Lou" Czarnota, a true legend in the turbo Buick world on the west coast, and he would be glad to vouch for the condition of the car. There is nothing more that you could want in a Grand National.

If you have been looking for a true collector grade Buick Grand National that has the looks of a showroom condition car - but with the performance these cars are meant to have - you've found it. Many more pictures, video on request.

Here is a full list of specs for the car:

SUSPENSION
Kirban Heavy Duty Springs, Front and Rear
Bilstein Shocks, Front and Rear
Aggressive Performance Sway Bar

ENGINE
Champion Ported Iron Heads
Nitrided H206-206 Roller cam kit w/Heat-treated Pushrods
B. Motorsports Cam Button, .005"
Cloyes Chain Set
Cometic Head Gaskets .060"
ARP Version 2 Fasteners (Head Studs, Main Studs, Wave-Loc Rod Bolts, Intake Bolts, Billet Steel Caps)
Full HP Bearing Kit
Harland Sharp 1.60 Roller Rocker Arms (Solid Shaft)
Morel Lifters
Wiseco Forged "Turbo" Pistons w/HD steel pins
Total Seal Ring Set (1/16, 1/16, 3/16)
42lb. Injectors
MAG Plug wires (Poston)
RJC Billet Stock Crank Pulley, Black
RJC Billet Water Pump Pulley, Black
RJC Deep Sump Oil Pan
G-Body Parts 3-Core Aluminum Radiator
Kirban Billet Fuel Pressure Regulator
Kirban High-performance In-tank Replacement Fuel Pump Kit

TURBO
RJC Boost Controller (removed but included with car)
TurboTweak Chip
Razor Alky Injection System
GT6131E Street/Strip Turbo (Full Throttle Speed)
PTE Stretch SLIC
Kirban CAI Kit w/ K&N Cone Filter
Kirban Adjustable wastegate actuator

TRANSMISSION
Rebuilt Transmission w/Billet Parts, Art Carr Kit
Vigilante 3200 Stall Multi-Disc TC
CPT TH2004R Aluminum Deep Pan

MISC
ScanMaster 2.1
Audible Knock Detector
Kirban Trunk Kit
Kirban Oil Filter Adapter (for Larger Filter)
Kirban Driveshaft Loop Kit
Kirban Underhood Brace Kit
Kirban PCV In-Line Valve Kit

PHOTOS:

IMG_0039_zpsz6nxx16e.jpg

IMG_0041_zpsbd5nz7bq.jpg

IMG_0044_zpsyoyt0py7.jpg

IMG_0049_zpsgzichp9t.jpg

IMG_0053_zpsal1ilgew.jpg

IMG_0062_zpshxzcanou.jpg

IMG_0063_zpswindko9a.jpg

IMG_0066_zpsha6sexez.jpg

IMG_0067_zps9cqzlfxx.jpg

IMG_0070_zpsfniqkkqx.jpg

IMG_0073_zpssqldnema.jpg

IMG_0080_zpsspgfcjfb.jpg

IMG_0082_zpsvr87n0hm.jpg

IMG_0081_zpsqafpbtld.jpg

IMG_0089_zpsqk4kfjdz.jpg

IMG_0091_zpsle5pgi8e.jpg

IMG_0094_zpsf3j1gip7.jpg

IMG_0093_zpshmeddwp1.jpg

IMG_0097_zpskryfl9r8.jpg

IMG_0100_zpsvwf18n6h.jpg

Last edited:
A suggestion... Take the pics w/ a flash fill and stay out of bright sunlite. There's little to zip detail, due to shadows..It would help a lot w/ your ad...

Still for sale guys. This is a 500 HP build done with no expenses spared only 6000 miles ago, I have receipts and records for absolutely everything and the car is in almost flawless condition. Not a lot of cars like this out there!

Does tranny have a transbrake and where is the car??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car is still for sale guys, any questions feel free to shoot them over to me. Working on getting some video done too so you can really see what it looks like.