Typical A holes at my house!!! BAD

87we410877

This is typical of my family and their views towards nice cars. They literally do not think any car is nice or not nice. Its to go from A to B.

Under that large mound of snow is my 10 second WE4, and a 12.30 turbo 240sx. Real fu**ing nice aint it. Im on vacation in FL so i cant do anything about it. So pissed right now.

Attachments

• gninsnow.jpg
    gninsnow.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 886
I know this is not funny to you, but I can't stop laughing. It would be hell to pay when i got home. :eek::mad::biggrin:

Lol.... Thats fuked up. Hope they are at least under a car cover. who took the pic?

Why would you leave them outside? The only time mine is outside,is when i am driving it!

Wow, I would be PO'd to say the least if that was my car! I would be on a plane real quick!:eek:

It's a good thing you can pick your friends because your stuck with your family:rolleyes:

Kevin

Take there thoughts and use them, Barrow there car from point A and drive it into a tree at point B.

They are under california car covers but still. Like said, If the roofs messed up its going to be real bad. Its an astro roof on top of that too. Storage is like $500 a month here. And i dont have a garage. So its like this untill now. I guess its kinda funny that there are 2 cars under that pile and you cant even see an antenna lol. Getting angry wont solve anything. Oh well. Enjoy hah.

Payback is a bitch. They would come out one morning to find all of there wheels taken off and their cars on blocks with the lug nuts spread and mixed together throughout the yard.

Sorry, I'm new here..... But I'm not trying to be an Ahole..... But thats pretty f**kin FUNNY !!!

if you look close enough you can see they are still there !!

They are under california car covers but still. Like said, If the roofs messed up its going to be real bad. Its an astro roof on top of that too. Storage is like $500 a month here. And i dont have a garage. So its like this untill now. I guess its kinda funny that there are 2 cars under that pile and you cant even see an antenna lol. Getting angry wont solve anything. Oh well. Enjoy hah.

Geezus haul them to Kansas and I will store both of them in a heated and a/c garage for $1000 a year with security cameras :biggrin: