TX GN coming to Atlanta next week.

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
We only have one race car coming to AMS next week for testing. So in lieu of a rental car, I'm throwing the GN in the trailer.

If anyone's fartin' around Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday I'll be cruising around the area.

Look for TX tags and a WFO sticker in the rear window.

Later!

We only have one race car coming to AMS next week for testing. So in lieu of a rental car, I'm throwing the GN in the trailer.

If anyone's fartin' around Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday I'll be cruising around the area.

Later!

Assuming you'll be staying close to AMS it's a bit far for me to come cruise around with you, but I believe there are a number of south side TRs.

I think most of us live a little bit away from AMS. Be warned, MANY cars get stolen in that area, very high crime area. Keep the GN locked inside AMS if possible, every year at the Nascar races, Nopi Nationals and other events at AMS, dozens of cars go missing. Thieves in ATL love G bodies...I know first hand.

I never knew theft was a big problem at the track. Never go there, only like 20 miles away. But if I do I will be very cautious.

Scott

Later!

Are yall the guys that had the GN at the races in Hattiesburg a few weeks ago? It had some stickers..Melton or something, I can't remember.