TX Buick Nats in Temple March 29th a car show has been added.

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
A car show has been added to the event.
I had a couple of requests from non racers so we will add a car show to the mix in Temple. It will be held at the track during the time trials. $10 to enter with 100% payout plus we'll do a trophy or two.

To keep it simple it will be a people's choice vote. All adults will get one vote. Depending on the car count on how many places it will pay. Example 10 cars = $100 to the winner with trophies for 2nd and 3rd. 20 cars $125 to first $75 for 2nd and 3rd place will get a trophy.

1 week to go guys. Hope everyone is ready and I've got 2, very out of state visitors that we need to impress.:D I'll be bringing food and libations if that helps to convince you.:p

Sure, I move away And then those two morons show up.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How are the visitors? And where did you move to?
Dan moved to the great white north where taxes are bigger than the state of Texas. Ray and Gary will be here Thursday night and Friday night will be enjoying Texas brisket, ribs, hotlinks, beans, potato salad, and homemade wine. Here's a pic of the hotlinks cooking along with my lunch for the next week.:D It was also dinner tonight so I could check what I'd cooked.:ROFLMAO: What's leftover will be brought to the track Saturday so we won't need to buy food at the races.;)
DSCF1254.JPG

I'm probably 50/50 at this point in making it due to family being in from out of town.

I'll be there.. Silver tr with dark tint and a red 70 GS 455 Stage 1. If you see me stop by and say hi

Hey guys,
As much as we want to show, we won't be able to attend this meetup
2 of our primary modes of transportation need repair
Hope you guys get some good pics
Have fun!

I have approval, I'll be there town the GN....black 'n red oh yeah....sounds like a Y&T song :)

Great Time! Thank you Lone Star Buick Club!!! I would like to give a shout out to Jason from Gatesville, Charlie from somewhere around Hillsboro, Gary from Pennsylvania, and Ray from South Carolina. Took me 3 hours to get home but well worth it! Saw some great cars, good racing and met some new friends.

Can't post pics of what everyone missed for some reason.:(. It was a track that was small but very nice. Not a lot of people but the weather was perfect and the company was great. I hope this becomes a regular event and grows in size.(y)

Grows in size lol Charlie! Heard my bud Randy came to visit you for some control arms.

I had a great time. Learned quite a bit about my car too. Thank you Lone Star Buick Club.

Ready for the next one.

I had a blast, big THANKS to David for helping put this event together, and supplying the great food and supplies for the LSBPC. Thanks to Danny O for cooking up the food too! Car cranked out a new best 1/4 time of 11.54 to boot!

Great event. Almost like a mini-Nats. Met some great folks. Great people, great cars, awesome conversations. Really liked the car show row. Could the weather had been much better? Other than the mechanical issues I had it was a great day and looking forwards to doing it again!

It was great meeting everyone, nice meeting you David, Excellent event and nice place too....I Will attend the next one..

Bud Smith

Thoroughly enjoyed myself out there yesterday…..definitely made me miss my GN! Thanks to all the Buick crowd for making this such an amazing event and making a guy with a Corvette welcome :) Saw some AMAZING Turbo Buicks and met some really friendly folks! Possible to make this an annual event?!?!

Great event and nice to meet a lot of good Buick guys with some good looking Buicks. Looking forward to another and being able run the car on full kill mode next time

Well Mr. Fear, if you are the one with the orange and black FEAR car then I have a message for you. If not then this is still something I would like to share. Myself and a few new friends came by the FEAR car to take a look. There was a boy named Jude there I believe (hard to hear because a car was running near the area) he was a very yes sir, no sir young man. He opened the car up for us to take a look inside and under the hood. Just wanted to let the man know that is the father of that boy. Well Done Sir!

Last edited: