TX Buick Nats in Temple March 29th a car show has been added.

Well Mr. Fear, if you are the one with the orange and black FEAR car then I have a message for you. If not then this is still something I would like to share. Myself and a few new friends came by the FEAR car to take a look. There was a boy named Jude there I believe (hard to hear because a car was running near the area) he was a very yes sir, no sir young man. He opened the car up for us to take a look inside and under he hood. Just wanted to let the man know that is the father of that boy. Well Done Sir!

Yes, a very well-manner young man. Good job!!

So , where are the pix?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thank you. I will let him know he was appreciated for his manors. Now i just nwed to get that attitude all the time lol. I remember Jude, saying something that he opened car up for some nice people. He wants to think it's his car lol, and wants me to still have it when he can drive one day. I always tell him, anything is possible. I bought right after he was born 9 years ago, so you never know:cool:.

Well Mr. Fear, if you are the one with the orange and black FEAR car then I have a message for you. If not then this is still something I would like to share. Myself and a few new friends came by the FEAR car to take a look. There was a boy named Jude there I believe (hard to hear because a car was running near the area) he was a very yes sir, no sir young man. He opened the car up for us to take a look inside and under the hood. Just wanted to let the man know that is the father of that boy. Well Done Sir!

I totally agree, we were in the two trailers to the right of the fear car and had the pleasure of meeting his son. He came up to me and said "sir, I would just like to say, that is a beautiful car" We were impressed by how polite and proper he Is.

Paul

Just getting back to work and able to post before I open the shop, the parking lot is full from being closed two days. I can't tell you how hard it was to get on the plane and head to PA! 80 degrees at DFW and 33 at Harrisburg. I was told before I left for Texas how nice everyone was but I didn't expect this. Everybody made me feel like I knew em forever. Sorry Jason for not winning, I really expected the car to slow a little. Hope you still had fun. I do have pics of the TTA, I'll try to get them tonight. Thanks to Charlie I have to go on a diet for a year. That boy can cook, which works out good cause I can eat! Didn't mean to invade you forum, but, since I already said "y'all" more times since Thursday than ever before, I figured it gave me some privileges! Finally, I was lucky to lose my bracket thru Arlington. The prize was a $204 donation to the local FOP, I was top speed at 80 and I shoulda dialed a 60. Good thing though, it was right before I turned the rental in.

I had a blast, big THANKS to David for helping put this event together, and supplying the great food and supplies for the LSBPC. Thanks to Danny O for cooking up the food too! Car cranked out a new best 1/4 time of 11.54 to boot!

Thanks Rob!

Congrats on the win! You have that Car dialed in perfectly.

I will need some pointers as I am planning to have a similar setup.

Dannyo

Good times. David, I think you should reinstate the name "mini-nats". I need to shame some more Okies into coming down.

I ran my best time at this event.. 11.65 @115 from my previous best of 12.30 @109

I totally agree, we were in the two trailers to the right of the fear car and had the pleasure of meeting his son. He came up to me and said "sir, I would just like to say, that is a beautiful car" We were impressed by how polite and proper he Is.

Paul

Thanks Paul. It was good meeting you bud. Like the car

Thanks Rob!

Congrats on the win! You have that Car dialed in perfectly.

I will need some pointers as I am planning to have a similar setup.

Dannyo
No prob Danny O, if you don't have my number from the club list, get it from Dave or email me, call anytime you have a question. Can't wait to see you finished product on that GN. I really have no further plans for the car unless something breaks, then it would only be ported irons and a different turbo then to take advantage.

I hope everyone doesn't mind bringing this thread back. Was a good time Charlie remembered well. I reread it a few times and smiled

I hope everyone doesn't mind bringing this thread back. Was a good time Charlie remembered well. I reread it a few times and smiled

No problem. Very sad news about Charlie. It was good to meet him at this event in 2014. He will be missed. RIP Charlie