Two Forged steel cranks 4 sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathew

If anybody needs one of these cranks I have 2 brand new for sale they are still in the box and i never got around to use them due to having to sell my project cars, I have a 3.400 stock stroke and a 3.625 stroker, asking $625.00 for stock stroke and $650.00 for the stroker, price is with shipping included anywhere to Midwest, if i have to ship them to east coast add another $25.00 on top. :) PM if interested in either piece, located in california.

PM me if interested in buying.

Thanks

x3, knurled or smooth on the rear main surface? Post some photos if you can.

thanks for everyone who is interested the back is knurled on the surface but according to some reputable engine builders all you have to do is a light polish to smooth it out a little bit and they will not leak, as far as brand they are the same as the one you find on fullthrottle, buickgn and gn1., I have a few friends running these cranks making over 700 wheel HP with no problems at all..

here are the pictures, like i said they are brand new please dont ask me to take of all the wrapped oiled paper around the journals so you can see them, trust me they are good. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    576.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    651.8 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    549.3 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    661.8 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    673.7 KB · Views: 166
Interested do they come with any paper work?
I dont get the question bro, the only paper work i got when i bought these cranks from a vendor that sells on this board was a Bill for almost $800.oo dollars..Pm if you have any other concerns and i will do my best to give you answers..

Mathew, where are you located I'm in lake forest & are these cranks made in china ?

Mathew, where are you located I'm in lake forest & are these cranks made in china ?

Lou what is not made in china these days? :p, these are the same cranks you get from Fullthrottle, GN1perf and Mark huffman of buickgn.com all made in china but good up too 1,000 flywheel hp..or so i was told. lol
Located in Lakewood CA.

Lou what is not made in china these days? :p, these are the same cranks you get from Fullthrottle, GN1perf and Mark huffman of buickgn.com all made in china but good up too 1,000 flywheel hp..or so i was told. lol
Located in Lakewood CA.
Well Mathew, there are some in the southwest section that criticized me for using Chinese parts that I have bought from other vendors. I'm trying to mend my ways but with great difficulty trying to find American parts. But here you are offering these deals with impunity. Have you thought of contacting Shane & becoming a vendor or would you like me to break the ice & would be happy do it for you as a favor. Rumor has it that you own a 9 second regal .I'm curious as to which track since we have none locally was this performed.

Status
Not open for further replies.